Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave an acquaintance my DS CDP XIs..

In return they reserved my grapes in sz 10 and gave me $25..

Quick phone pics..

These are definitely half sz bigger than 2006s..

Probably gonna keep the 2006s on ice..

here you go styling lessons for young HYPEBEASTS 

HYPEBEASTING 101 class is in session
laugh.gif
no lie his fit is dope he's not even a hypebeast

I gave an acquaintance my DS CDP XIs..

In return they reserved my grapes in sz 10 and gave me $25..

Quick phone pics..

These are definitely half sz bigger than 2006s..

Probably gonna keep the 2006s on ice..
shape difference in the toe box as JB does to all retros these days smh still clean tho

I beat my 06s up a little more than J Apostrophe haha

But I really like the lower cut of the 06s better, you think the more I wear the 2013s the more they'll drop in height?

Last edited:
I saw this image on instagram last night, found it quite truthful, smh :smh: :smh:

i saw this on instagram as well....Can SOMEONE please explain this to me. Its cool that u got the newest shoe, thats fine. i dont mind you posting a pic of the shoe.
But why do dudes put they face in the pic like that proves something. Who cares WHO you are, we dont want to see your face in a lame pic
with the shoe.

But maybe someone can explain to me what that proves? :smh: :x

Last edited:
I saw this image on instagram last night, found it quite truthful, smh :smh: :smh:

i saw this on instagram as well....Can SOMEONE please explain this to me. Its cool that u got the newest shoe, thats fine. i dont mind you posting a pic of the shoe.
But why do dudes put they face in the pic like that proves something. Who cares WHO you are, we dont want to see your face in a lame pic
with the shoe.

The Real Question Should Be, "Why Does SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS Bother YOU So Much?"

Either Some Of Yall Got Too Much Time On Your Hands, Or Really Have Nothing Better To Do With Yourselves Than To Worry About What SOMEONE ELSE Is Doing :smh:

Whatever Happened To The Term "You Do You, And Let Me Do Me" ? :rolleyes

Let That Man Enjoy His Sneakers However He So Pleases >D

Last edited:
Seen a bunch of pics on IG of people posting their Grapes lol. I just posted a pic of the box haha

About to take a crap since its the right time now after seeing all these lames post pics of these sneaks with grapes, its as corny as Carlos Boozer and his spray-on hair during 2012 season or Hulk Hogan and his spray-on beard during his n.W.o days.

These pics of the sneaks with actual grapes is played out like Hulk Hogan being in WCW to extend his already washed up career in the 90s.

The Real Question Should Be, "Why Does SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS Bother YOU So Much?"

Either Some Of Yall Got Too Much Time On Your Hands, Or Really Do Have Nothing Better To Do With Yourselves Than To Worry About What SOMEONE ELSE Is Doing :smh:

Whatever Happened To The Term "You Do You, And Let Me Do Me" ? :rolleyes

Let That Man Enjoy His Sneakers However He So Pleases >D

My question was pretty simple, What does it prove? Whats the difference between placing the shoes on the ground and snapping a pic AND making sure your
face is in the pic with the shoe in a manner like "yea i really got them and its my pic" ?

Just a random question i had about things i saw on instagram.

And you are quite correct sir, i do me, you do you.

These will be kept on ice for a while... Nothing like breaking out a DS pair of kicsk months/years after the release!
glasses.gif

Why did these come wrapped in black plastic? (Don't own any OGs, only other 2013 retro I got was Royals and they came with regular paper)

Hey fellas. Can someone tell me whats supposed to be on the tag? Whats ths production date for your V's?

I ask because my cousin got a pair from a shop I know very little about. The production date on his shoes are 12-22-12.

FWIW. I was online yesterday for over an hour and a half and semi lucked out getting a pair from FNL. Albeit a half size too small.

Thanks in advance.
mines are from fnl with the same date 12-11 or 12 tip 12/22

It's not that serious folks just let people enjoy their kicks it's been a while since I've seen folks who really wanted these actually get them in droves

after hearing everyone's responses on the grapes running a half size big, how bad would it be if i went with my true size (9.5) instead of a 9? thanks!

with the shoe.

the hat matches but i got a different hornets hat. i do like that one. how could you wear camo anything with these it dont match. maybe its just my generation but yea our mothers taught us to match and there is such a thing of doing too much and overkill with matching. but these days kids just walk out the house with anything and look real stupid like they are color blind. i swear these new fake *** male fashionista type dudes is hillarious dude be like "i got my own style" nah cuz u just have no style

and you make a point why do all that suspect ish in the pics licking the bottom of your shoe and all this extra stuff in the pic. what happened to just the pic of the shoe and a tag name so no one can steal your pic and claim it as they own??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom