Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, people are still getting sniped for buying/selling and especially TRADING violations.

Please don't make me bring back the giant yellow wall of text warnings. Do yourself a favor and read the rules that's posted on the front page of the forum. It may save you a week of suspension.

Just got shipment confirmation from NBA Store for 2 pairs
nthat.gif

Atlanta is full of wannabe people...they always want to rob and steal from someone, I mean come on if you don't have the bread then F it also...I see alot of dudes in atl wearing BUMASS clothes I mean BUMASS with new fresh kicks..I mean if you not 100 with your whole outfit what's the point, We know you stole it or didn't pay your rent, or sold your food stamps

Pure ignorance. I wore a white shirt from walmart today, some champion sweats from meijer, and some rape price xi concords. I'm broke, but not that damn broke. My mortgage is paid, I wish I could get foodstamps, cars were bought in cash. My outfit? Lmao. I know dudes that paid cash for srt8's and wear the same clothes for 3 days... And have 300 pair of shoes. Point is, stop worrying about how men are dressed.
you know GUYS? i can see if you knew more than 7 people, but be real, do you really know that many people? and on top of that who all bought the same car cash?

oh wait, you live in my area, instant pass, but i do think its corny when people like you always want to rock 313 but dont actually live in Detroit, i dont see the point

My question was pretty simple, What does it prove? Whats the difference between placing the shoes on the ground and snapping a pic AND making sure your
face is in the pic with the shoe in a manner like "yea i really got them and its my pic" ?

Just a random question i had about things i saw on instagram.

And you are quite correct sir, i do me, you do you.
maybe because anyone can just take a picture of the shoe on the ground. but he wants to be in the picture because they're his shoes. why do you care so much? you sound like those people who get so upset about people licking the bottom of their soles.  As people do that to prove they bout them deadstock.  No one would lick the bottom of a used pair.

. Matching hats and shirts is cool but I keep my boxer brief game on point. If u ain't matching your socks and underwear game these days you just ain't doing it the swag right bahaha. I'm completely joking by the way bc I know sarcasm is not one NTs stronger suits

the hat matches but i got a different hornets hat. i do like that one. how could you wear camo anything with these it dont match. maybe its just my generation but yea our mothers taught us to match and there is such a thing of doing too much and overkill with matching. but these days kids just walk out the house with anything and look real stupid like they are color blind. i swear these new fake *** male fashionista type dudes is hillarious dude be like "i got my own style" nah cuz u just have no style

and you make a point why do all that suspect ish in the pics licking the bottom of your shoe and all this extra stuff in the pic. what happened to just the pic of the shoe and a tag name so no one can steal your pic and claim it as they own??

Exactly. But it was just a question for NT. i got my pair and its on to the next

maybe because anyone can just take a picture of the shoe on the ground. but he wants to be in the picture because they're his shoes. why do you care so much? you sound like those people who get so upset about people licking the bottom of their soles.  As people do that to prove they bout them deadstock.  No one would lick the bottom of a used pair.

Isnt that why we tag pics so people wont steal them?? The fact is I DONT CARE. It was a RANDOM question to NT. Only thing i care about is i got my pair with very little hassle, im on to the next pair.

Wow. That is all I can say at this.

LMAO

that was actually funny because dude kept a straight face

"Whatchu got fo me today?"
"I got some grapes and some bread"
"Gimme those grapes and I'll save those breads for anotha day. Alright."

lmao, kids man, NEVER having any, but they have their moments

That's how the ORIGINAL V's back in 1990 came. It's part of the whole classic packaging they're doing with the V's release.

Finally, someone else who ACTUALLY remembers the OGs, and was ACTUALLY alive when they were produced. Seems like we're a dying breed on NT.

Good to see a fellow NT OG back online, iJapino. Long time no see.

It seems like only *some* of the original Vs came in the black wrap. The first OG pair I bought in 1990 was from an earlier production run from late 1989, and I believe they came in a softer, thinner tissue like paper. The second OG pair I bought on eBay around 2001, still DS, and it did come in the black wrap, but it was from a later summer/fall 1990 production run. I guess maybe it depended on when, or maybe even from which factory they came out of.

And therein lies the best thing about 1990 Nike vs. 2013 Nike. Multiple production runs. You didn't have to practically belong to Special Ops and plan out an elaborate covert strategy to simply get one pair of shoes. And there was never one specific release date for out of control beasting. You could pretty much go into any shoe store for 6-8 months afterward and still have a chance at getting a pair.

Believe it or not, a plentiful FSR of none other than these very same Grape Vs was available in January 1991 at the Gilroy Nike outlet (11 months after they released). For my birthday I had a chance to get a pair for like $80, and I instead decided on a pair of the newer (then) Air Force V Lows in black/white. Kicked myself for years for that one. But it's a poor choice that's been remedied 6 times over between 2006 and yesterday. ;-)

it was bad before, but this is just stupid now

1. over some shoes tho?
2. its ALL hype, no one even really cares about the shoes, its about HAVING the shoes

im not knockin anyones purchase, but that rush is extremely unnecessary
The struggle is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom