Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair, easy walk in at 2 and walk out , quality looks ok , you can see some drip spots here and there , leather looks good anyone notice how they came out of the box stuffed to the gills with paper and ankle support , it caought me off gaurd , like dam!
Haven't tried them on yet but I'm happy with the grape V , black toes next can't wait

UN-DS'ing these grapes 
pimp.gif
So who held you up?

I know this has been beaten to death but Damn what I wouldn't give for these to Have the Nike Air brand on the heel

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from NDC? Has anyone experienced NDC canceling orders and refunding?

Just walked past my pair and that smell hit me, im going to let these air out like others have said lol

I am tired of seeing these dudes take their momma's grapes out of the refrigerator to take a pic with their kicks.
mean.gif

Anyone here got the Grapes from NBA Store but got a message saying they are back ordered? Well i did and i called them and they say they have a shipment coming in in the next couple of days and they should ship it out to me when they receive but i dont know how much i can believe it.

Way too many corny dudes wearing these shoes. Just seems like douchebags are buying these to take stupid pics to post. This shoe is losing its "wearability" everytime somebody posts pics of stupid purple shirts or asks if it matches their shoes. Kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom