Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jordan picture definitely is a strange photo - definitely makes me think twice about the store.

The thing about it is that Mike doesn't have big lips or a big nose like that at all, it makes no sense for it to be emphasized like that in a charactercher besides race.

It's a racially insensitive photo any way you look at it.

JB might as well do a food run of shoes.

You copping the banana 5s
Nah b Im copping the gogi 7s

Add to the foolishness

Anyone here got the Grapes from NBA Store but got a message saying they are back ordered? Well i did and i called them and they say they have a shipment coming in in the next couple of days and they should ship it out to me when they receive but i dont know how much i can believe it.
you hear anything back yet?  Still waiting on something from them since the email saying they were advance sale

Last edited:

Man lmao a lot of these folks are just od corny
How old is lil homie....

Last edited:
SneakerNStuff says in an email after I asked them where my order is:

"Hi,

Sorry, because of the high demand and too high pressure our system coulndt handle it.
Some of the sizes got oversold, its a first come first serve basis on this release.
The customers who got the lower order number which means that they got to the finish line first got their pair and unfortunately you didnt get a pair this time.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kindly Regards
Tuan
SNS "

F...M...L

SneakerNStuff says in an email after I asked them where my order is:

"Hi,

Sorry, because of the high demand and too high pressure our system coulndt handle it.
Some of the sizes got oversold, its a first come first serve basis on this release.
The customers who got the lower order number which means that they got to the finish line first got their pair and unfortunately you didnt get a pair this time.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kindly Regards
Tuan
SNS "

F...M...L

Damn that's terrible. I also placed an order with them. I just checked mine and it still says "processing".
I just contacted them through their website after reading what happened to your order.
I placed mine kind of late so I'm thinking mine is going to get cancelled too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom