Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have to head to school and I bet the FNL cancelled orders will pop up on my way
mean.gif
My friend didn't get shipping Confirmation from them until today. Stay positive

Damn that's terrible. I also placed an order with them. I just checked mine and it still says "processing".
I just contacted them through their website after reading what happened to your order.
I placed mine kind of late so I'm thinking mine is going to get cancelled too.
Maybe not though. Depends on your size I guess. I was a 9.5. I just want a pair in my size. I bought at retail on Saturday but they run so big I can't fit in them.

Lmao the comments are more hilarious. Dudes going in on him and he's firing back

[quote name="JayzIGotEm" .url$$="/t/502770/air-jordan-5-grape-may-4th-2013-160/9930#post_17843210"]

[/quote]

Haha ain't even mad at the kid. They posted his review earlier, just as thorough as any other review. Yall need to understand these kids need these grapes to go with their corn...

Last edited:
FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT!

Foot patrol still has almost every size all you have to do is email them and let them know what size you want and they will send you an invoice, mentioning you're a long time customer usually helps

Its a UK website so shipping usually takes a little longer and it may be slightly more expensive then retail but you're DEFINATELY paying cheaper then what resellers are offering

Here is their email: 
[email protected]

They just emailed me back. 247.82 (160 pounds) shipped? :x :x

That Jordan picture definitely is a strange photo - definitely makes me think twice about the store.

The thing about it is that Mike doesn't have big lips or a big nose like that at all, it makes no sense for it to be emphasized like that in a charactercher besides race.

It's a racially insensitive photo any way you look at it.
"Charactercher"? Really..?

This is for all you guys who are gonna "keep them on ice". My fire reds are DS bought them last month. They are starting to yellow already.

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s
Bred 13s

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

*Foams...*

Fighter Jets

Stealth

Pink

Lots of Lebron X's and KDs also

Got my 2 pairs Sat morning. I'm pretty much done with Js now and all this foolishness

My local FL does fcfs and opened at 8, got there with my girl @ 6:15 and the line was already 20 deep. While I probably could've shown up at 7 since I never wait more than an hour, based on the hype for these I didn't want to risk striking out.
Usually wear sz 10.5, went down to 10 and they fit well. That pungent "China factory plastic" smell aside, overall quite happy with the release. Originally passed on the Grapes back in 1990 for the Metallic Vs (the 10 yr old me thought DaBulls cw was "cooler"), but now I finally own both. :smile:
#coolstorybro

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s
Bred 13s

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

*Foams...*

Fighter Jets

Stealth

Pink

Lots of Lebron X's and KDs also
They being stingy with them royals.. i sure could use another pair, but just to keep this thread about grape 5's... my pairs come in tomorrow 

Not sure if anyone caught it but CT had a few good sizes up this morning. Was able to snatch up my size(11.5). Just be on the look out...like we don't already do that anyway lol.

They being stingy with them royals.. i sure could use another pair, but just to keep this thread about grape 5's... my pairs come in tomorrow 
Idk, but I honestly think they are holding them for All Star 2014.... I think Columbia 11's will happen then also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom