Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't your post equal your age?

I'm 3 years older than you big man. Not sure why you're even talking age. You're talking like you're some kind of youngster. We know you're 35.

Now go fill your quota of mentioning how you wish NT was like the good ole days. And do it at 3a. It really proves your point.

Last edited:
I'm 3 years older than you big man. Not sure why you're even talk age.

Now go fill your quota of mentioning how you wish NT was like the good ole days. And do it at 3a. It really proves your point.

You still don't get it. Thanks for proving my point :lol:

Are you guys still tripping about missing releases? Paying resell? Come on wait for the restocks or the next new release and the resellers will sell at retail. Let them die already.

casper90403 and magic1978 please take it to PM.

Also, you guys have to respect a persons viewpoint on things especially when it is considered offensive. The caricature on black people can definitely rub people wrong. If you can't respect that then keep it to yourself.

Representin' for the ol school
This is how it was done back in the day!
None a dat freezer grape stuff ...

Kids in Jordans. Especially a release at the end of the school year. A NO-NO in my house! This picture is pure stupidity. Bet you know of them are excelling were it counts.
*Where
tongue.gif

you hopped on them assuming they are dumb in school and misspell "where", I had to lol.
Actually I spelled were, correctly, I just used the wrong were, it should have been where, referring to a place. However genius you missed the most obvious thing I misspelled KNOW=KNOWN. Dummy you tried to check me for a drunk mistake but you didn't even catch the real error, sober.

HOH on 34th has grapes right now. dont know if this was posted already, just trying to look out for the ny fam

info per sneakernews

casper90403 and magic1978 please take it to PM.

Also, you guys have to respect a persons viewpoint on things especially when it is considered offensive. The caricature on black people can definitely rub people wrong. If you can't respect that then keep it to yourself.
im the one who posted the pic  but one of your mods came at me for being sensitive ,im glad you agree with me ,imo shelflife is questionable 

Last edited:
^^^ sorry for the other mods. Our personal opinions don't represent niketalk as a whole so please take it with a grain of salt and understand that no one, including me, bats 1.000

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s

Bred 13s
White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)

Bred 11s

Grape 5s

Thunder 4s (finishline only)

White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

*Foams...*
Fighter Jets
Stealth
Pink

Lots of Lebron X's and KDs also

Are these going to be online or in store only?

Actually I spelled were, correctly, I just used the wrong were, it should have been where, referring to a place. However genius you missed the most obvious thing I misspelled KNOW=KNOWN. Dummy you tried to check me for a drunk mistake but you didn't even catch the real error, sober.
It should actually be NONE, not KNOW or KNOWN. JS.

On another note, my Champs order says waiting for approval, I guess I need to call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom