Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
 I feel you. I also have a DS 06 pair of fire red 5's and a DS pair of 2013 fire red 5's and the leather quality is a little better on the 06 than what it is now a days.

Somebody trying to trade me grape 5s for my bred 11s. Hmmmmmm
roll.gif

I dont care what you wear. Just dont be spreading foolishness. This is true for more than just the sneaker game.
The BCIIIs say high :rofl:

I missed my pair of BCIIIs and Concords cuz my phone broke. I am not sure to be happy about missing the BCIIIs or not. Hopefully NA versions of them come out this year.

Shiny white leather tho. I mess wit bcIII THO

This is for all you guys who are gonna "keep them on ice". My fire reds are DS bought them last month. They are starting to yellow already.

Mine are fine, I took the paper out and keep them in the box unsealed. That sucks, there is no reason they should be yellowing like that unless he stored them in direct sunlight or something, that's crazy.

This is for all you guys who are gonna "keep them on ice". My fire reds are DS bought them last month. They are starting to yellow already.

Mine are fine, I took the paper out and keep them in the box unsealed. That sucks, there is no reason they should be yellowing like that unless he stored them in direct sunlight or something, that's crazy.

nah my pair look the exact same way

ds sitting in the box with the paper

Grapes are lame.

To me, grape 5s are one of those shoes that gives off a bad reputation for people. It shows me how deep you're into the shoe game. IMO.

Here is my thought process.

I see you with grapes, immediately I think, there goes someone who spends all of his time and effort into shoes, who falls into the circus of hype, and probably isn't excelling where it counts.

Same goes for concords and/or other big name limited shoes.

I give respect to a person wearing some lowtop cement print 11's IE before I give respect to anyone in grapes.

The grapes aren't lame. The shoe is fire its just some people ruin the shoe and put in a category where you feel stupid wearing them. I will never own a pair of concords or want to because of how thirsty kids were for them so damn played out. The only shoes that do that for me are the concords. Or a shoe that just released and kids are already wearing them to line up. I saw a dude wearing the bugs bunnys in line for the grapes smdh. The amount of bred iv, bred xi, and raptors i see are disgusting too.

Grapes are lame.

To me, grape 5s are one of those shoes that gives off a bad reputation for people. It shows me how deep you're into the shoe game. IMO.

I see you with grapes, immediately I think, there goes someone who spends all of his time and effort into shoes, who falls into the circus of hype, and probably isn't excelling where it counts.

I give respect to a person wearing some lowtop cement print 11's IE before I give respect to anyone in grapes.

The grapes aren't lame. The shoe is fire its just some people ruin the shoe and put in a category where you feel stupid wearing them. I will never own a pair of concords or want to because of how thirsty kids were for them so damn played out. The only shoes that do that for me are the concords. Or a shoe that just released and kids are already wearing them to line up. I saw a dude wearing the bugs bunnys in line for the grapes smdh. The amount of bred iv, bred xi, and raptors i see are disgusting too.

i never unstand dudes like you guys

i saw the bs & fighting for concords but didnt have to deal with it so i guess that why i might not get that (copped 2 & still have em)

but having pictures make you not want a shoe seems all the way stupid to me

ive seen countless clowns wear shoes i may have stupidly but that doesnt stop me from pulling out my set & going about my business

good ex...when the raging bull pack dropped(or just about any pack for this matter) there was dudes rocking one of each shoe looking foolish....that never made me not want to own my pack...i just put em up & break em out after everyones right or left shoe is trashed & can't rock the pair as a set anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Man the same can be said for all Jordans tho.

That's why you just do you and wear/buy what you want.Ofcourse we all want to wear limited and exclusive shoes but if its jordans that ain't the case.The good thing about this new sneaker generation/hypebeasts is they are always on to the next thing so you don't have to worry about them wearing a shoe for a long period of time.

Hell I barely see any black/red 11's in the streets now.I never saw many concords in public and definitely dont see them now.

Grapes are lame.

Really? Wow smh

:rolleyes DIFFERENT FOLKS DIFFERENT STROKES,most of the dudes here like to stare to their kicks(stupid idea) and NOT wear them for years

Last edited:
Wh
Man the same can be said for all Jordans tho.

That's why you just do you and wear/buy what you want.Ofcourse we all want to wear limited and exclusive shoes but if its jordans that ain't the case.The good thing about this new sneaker generation/hypebeasts is they are always on to the next thing so you don't have to worry about them wearing a shoe for a long period of time.

Hell I barely see any black/red 11's in the streets now.I never saw many concords in public and definitely dont see them now.

Where are you from? In NYC every other Jordan I see on the streets is the Bred 11.

Chicago.

I saw a ton of them on release date and that month or 2 after but not now.

I just think Jordan releases so many shoes that its on to the next 1.I only want/buy certain shoes so that is perfect for me.

Whenever I get jordans with the translucent sole I take the paper out and then i get a towel to put in the box instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom