Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapes are lame.

To me, grape 5s are one of those shoes that gives off a bad reputation for people. It shows me how deep you're into the shoe game. IMO.

Here is my thought process.

I see you with grapes, immediately I think, there goes someone who spends all of his time and effort into shoes, who falls into the circus of hype, and probably isn't excelling where it counts.

Same goes for concords and/or other big name limited shoes.

I give respect to a person wearing some lowtop cement print 11's IE before I give respect to anyone in grapes.

IRL this is called a prejudice. You may have others.

Pro tip: Don't catch feelings over a man's purple accented shoes.

the material on these 2013 grape 5's is pathetic. skechers have better leather quality than these lol. seriously though.. I love this OG colorway but I think Ill just save up an extra $200 for a DS pair of 06 Grape 5's

the material on these 2013 grape 5's is pathetic. skechers have better leather quality than these lol. seriously though.. I love this OG colorway but I think Ill just save up an extra $200 for a DS pair of 06 Grape 5's
I AGREE THATS WHY THE SAME DAY I GOT MINES I SOLD EM

Those space jams should definitely be yellowing out, at least a little bit. Edit- I see now this has been handled.

Last edited:

You joined to say this?

^^^^^
Respect based on what shoe a person has on??? dam now thats a pathetic way to think. who cares bro?? :smh:

Last edited:
Grapes are lame.

To me, grape 5s are one of those shoes that gives off a bad reputation for people. It shows me how deep you're into the shoe game. IMO.

Here is my thought process.

I see you with grapes, immediately I think, there goes someone who spends all of his time and effort into shoes, who falls into the circus of hype, and probably isn't excelling where it counts.

Same goes for concords and/or other big name limited shoes.

I give respect to a person wearing some lowtop cement print 11's IE before I give respect to anyone in grapes.
....so where does it "count"?

Still havent scored my pair called local HoH and no restock round the bay area at least not serramonte.

In my opinion, the 06's weren't really all that much better. Visually,(which I consider more important than the texture of material) there is really no difference. It's not like you'll be touching them all the time. I just don't think getting them pre-yellowed and for $200 more is worth it at all. I'd go with the 2013s considering these aspects.

^^^^^
Respect based on what shoe a person has on??? dam now thats a pathetic way to think. who cares bro?? :smh:
I dont care what you wear. Just dont be spreading foolishness. This is true for more than just the sneaker game.

Leather was so trash I passed. How leather shiny bruh? Lol
The BCIIIs say high :rofl:

I missed my pair of BCIIIs and Concords cuz my phone broke. I am not sure to be happy about missing the BCIIIs or not. Hopefully NA versions of them come out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom