Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda spectacle about sneakerheat..
LOL, I'm a little skeptical as well.  They have had hit and miss early info, and were previously doing a give away for these, lightning 4's, maroon 6's, and something else highly sought after that hadn't released that started to make me even more skeptical.

Believe what you want, that site has been reliable for me :smokin

That's good for you lol. But B-Grade, flawed or not, they are Early Release pairs... because... they have them earlier.. than May.. lol.
That's all I was saying.

I don't believe that they're selling fakes. But I also don't believe they are selling officially approved products. Unless they know some good people which is indeed possible. I don't blame people for being skeptical haha

Last edited:
If its to good to be true...................
FSR below retail
eyes.gif
Seems legit...

Yea the whole below retail made me skeptical. Maybe its a promotional thing theyre trying to do for the launch of the site? Idk. My bet is on high quality b grades if anything. 

Yea the whole below retail made me skeptical. Maybe its a promotional thing theyre trying to do for the launch of the site? Idk. My bet is on high quality b grades if anything. 

Yeah they're trying to launch their site with a bang. Lol. They charge $20 shipping so it'll be like 170 shipped which is about retail anyway. I'm pretty sure that they're just going to be unauthorized pairs.

But hey, sometimes these early release pairs have better quality than pairs that actually hit retail floors lol.

EDIT:

I guess they've teamed up with Karmaloop for a giveaway?

Last edited:
Lol on their facebook, they show pictures of shoes being shipped in re-used boxes with captions like "Shipping these Bred X1s to FULL NAME (STATE)"

Didn't realize this info was posted already. My bad. But again like I said I haven't ordered from them before so I'm not sure. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom