Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've seen purple, black and red lacelocks for the 2013, do we have a confirmed color? Sneaker news has blacks and purples listed in two different sets of photos....and i looked at page 1 on the thread saw red and now am seeing black in the pairs people are posting photos of. Granted i skipped pages 2-65 but does anyone have this confirmed??

Hooping in some retro?
[
why not? they basketball shoes. what do you do with your shoes? leave them in your closet? 
roll.gif
There are a gazillion better bball shoes than any retro Jordans though.

I heard that the leather is a step up from the leather on the 4s last year
It's more than likely going to be the same leather from the Fire Reds... RD's generally mimic production dates and vice versa. There's not really a reason to suggest that JB went and whipped out the Ferragamo grade sheepskin for these. 
tired.gif

anyone have any bad experience with this site ?

http://retrokickz.com/Air-Jordan-Retro-5-Grape-6.htm
$310 is CRAZY for these...just WAIT for the RELEASE PEOPLE! pay someone to RSVP or ORDER YOU A PAIR OFF NDC. I don't understand why people WASTE their money on early release shoes, not to mention FEED the reseller beast...If everyone stopped buying reseller and let them ******g sit on their pairs and you know what's gonna happen? the price will drop DRASTICALLY. THE BUYERS CONTROL THE MARKET, not the resllers. Hype has ****** up the sneakergame, It used to be cool to have a pair of J's, now everyone thinks it's only cool if you have them 2 months early...lol

cop them reseller b-grade ghost grey paris all day...one less person in my way come release day, not that it makes a difference.

They look really long in those^^^ pics.
is it just me or does the stitching look really bad on that pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom