Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you get a pair before they release? 
There's quite a few sites that sells them early. Are you going to pay more? Yes, but hey, at least you'll have them. I rather pay that extra $100 bucks instead of waking up early, driving to the mall in hopes of getting a pair. The worst is trying to get them at 8am on ndc. Always crashes on me.

There's quite a few sites that sells them early. Are you going to pay more? Yes, but hey, at least you'll have them. I rather pay that extra $100 bucks instead of waking up early, driving to the mall in hopes of getting a pair. The worst is trying to get them at 8am on ndc. Always crashes on me.

Do the sites sell real authentic Jordan's or b grades that didn't pass the quality inspection

Yes, they sell authentic. Google sole land, sneaker hotline and sole awesome. Those sites are legit

Thanks for the info and if I do decide to wait till release date and for some reason fail to cop them . Will the resale price be high?

i never have trouble buying GR from ndc. and then i hop on footlocker to double up if i really like them and plan to wear them a lot. EASY COP!

What do you think average resale value will be for these? I might just pay the extra money to secure a pair lol
Early releases right now are going for around $300 or upper 200's.

Resale value on these will probably depend all on the quantity that is produced since these are already hyped.

Early releases right now are going for around $300 or upper 200's.

Resale value on these will probably depend all on the quantity that is produced since these are already hyped.

Is resale value usually higher than early release? And when can you find out how many are produced?

i never have trouble buying GR from ndc. and then i hop on footlocker to double up if i really like them and plan to wear them a lot. EASY COP!
[/quote

What does GR mean lol?
GR = General release meaning most shoe stores will carry them. Ya know the usual FTL, FNL, FA, NDC EB, CHAMPS, sometimes DSG etc.
Is resale value usually higher than early release? And when can you find out how many are produced?
It depends.

why do you think it will be such an easy cop?
Do the sites sell real authentic Jordan's or b grades that didn't pass the quality inspection
Thanks for the info and if I do decide to wait till release date and for some reason fail to cop them . Will the resale price be high?
What do you think average resale value will be for these? I might just pay the extra money to secure a pair lol
I have 1 question for your many questions......HOW THE PHHUUCCCKKK ARE YOU THE #1 SOURCE FOR SNEAKER NEWS? Obviously Niketalk is the  #1 source in sneaker news or you wouldnt be pilfering information for your blog!!!! If a 8 year old took the time to read through Niketalk they would know the answers to all those questions.....I DUNNO YOUR ANGLE BUDDY BUT I GOT MY GOOD EYE ON YOU!!!!!

I have 1 question for your many questions......HOW THE PHHUUCCCKKK ARE YOU THE #1 SOURCE FOR SNEAKER NEWS? Obviously Niketalk is the  #1 source in sneaker news or you wouldnt be pilfering information for your blog!!!! If a 8 year old took the time to read through Niketalk they would know the answers to all those questions.....I DUNNO YOUR ANGLE BUDDY BUT I GOT MY GOOD EYE ON YOU!!!!!

:rofl:

why do you think it will be such an easy cop?

Hahaaaa!!!

:lol:

Have yall looked at the toebox on the early pairs? Didnt pull the trigger cause the toe looks like fakes used to. The toebox is not curved but looks more boxy. Dunno, thats why I didnt grab a pair early.

Originally Posted by EYENOE  

YES!

Last edited:
Have yall looked at the toebox on the early pairs? Didnt pull the trigger cause the toe looks like fakes used to. The toebox is not curved but looks more boxy. Dunno, thats why I didnt grab a pair early.

yeah, I never mess with early pairs. I have no need to get shoes early just to show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom