Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sole

That's my point, I just don't see a point.

I kept one of my 06s ds and they are fresh as the day I got them. Srs.

Idk different mindsets.
These kids don't cop anything except new releases and bash anything "old." SMH at the new mindset, I'm with you man. I see these as more for people who missed out on/ beat their 06s.

Last edited:
Who was bashing the old releases?? Don't start with the new school old school mess....we know we know...

Please, do NOT buy from SneakHeat

Story will be available on my website later on tonight.
laugh.gif
I don't see anything funny about somebody stealing money from people.

Regardless, the article is posted. It is long with alot of images so be prepared for a fun ride of exposure:

http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/the-sneakheat-scam-exposed.html
I was laughing because most of us knew this all ready 
tired.gif

but props to you for putting it out there

Last edited:
I agree now a day hype beast are buy the jordans an its not going to be enough shoes for the real jordan lovers. Why most sneaker heads og sneaker heads are leaving the game

Que?

Why would you sell a pair of DS grapes, TO BUY A PAIR OF GRAPES?

What sense does that make? :smh:

lol im not buying thse 2013 pieces of trash, I nvr said that,. you did. these new ones look like *** to me, lol

Last edited:
Who was bashing the old releases?? Don't start with the new school old school mess....we know we know...
Just the guy saying "2006 isn't fresh only new 2013 release is fresh, 06 is trash" i forget who was even saying that.
To each his own, either release is still a Grape 5 so you can't really lose :smokin

Just the guy saying "2006 isn't fresh only new 2013 release is fresh, 06 is trash" i forget who was even saying that.
To each his own, either release is still a Grape 5 so you can't really lose :smokin

What are you reading?? How you gone put quotations around something that's never even been said. Nobody said any thing was trash and nobody even mentioned 2013. Only thing you put in their that was accurate was fresh. Go back and read bro. Talking out of turn just for the sake of arguing.

Back to the shoes....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom