Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
grape-air-jordan-5-retro-04-570x427.jpg

grape-air-jordan-5-retro-01-570x428.jpg

gimmeeeee....:smokin :smokin :smokin

Funny how people were bashing the fire red 4's stiff leather, but go apespit for the grapes with the same leather.

Funny how people were bashing the fire red 4's stiff leather, but go apespit for the grapes with the same leather.

are u referring to the steeltoe boots ??LMAO.. The white cement 4s felt the same way....im praying every night they dont feel like them...if they do, ill burn them on a youtube video

People need something to complain about. If the leather was soft, you would have people complaining about them wrinkling.

^^ $12 + shipping haha

I was like... Am I missing something here? Lol

It says TAOBAO right in the picture smh

What's going on nt? Srs

Last edited:
I don't care about the website the pair in that pic looks nice.
What you guys have never seen a website that sells fakes use pics of
Authentic pairs :rolleyes

A ton of people are complaining about the quality of the leather in the 2013 5s. Every 3rd post in this thread has been someone saying that they won't cop these if its the same leather as the fire reds 5s from earlier this year.

are u referring to the steeltoe boots ??LMAO.. The white cement 4s felt the same way....im praying every night they dont feel like them...if they do, ill burn them on a youtube video
I'm not a fan of the leather either, but you really pray every night about some sneakers that haven't even come out yet? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom