Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these gonna be "very limited" or just limited. 
devil.gif
 either ways im coppin  

I just hope the jumpman on the heel for these will be centered and straightened. I bought 4 pairs of the fire red, only one pair doesn't have the off centered and crooked jumpman.

$150!! 2 months early!!! .... It doesn't sound right to me...
Yeah, there's no way someone is selling them 2+ months early for $150, which is less than retail.  I can get them early at a wholesale level and even at my volume discount if I ordered 20+ pairs, my price isn't anywhere near $150, let alone what it would have to be to turn a profit on that price.  

It sounds like a scam or someone pumping high quality replicas. 

Sneak Heat made a big long explanation, but basically they bought 28 pairs of early pairs for resale price (250 a pair) sold them for 150 and took the loss as an advertising expense. That makes sense, there are early pairs of legit grapes floating around just usually priced around 300 or so. I'm no CPA but I think there maybe a loophole in there somewhere where they can at least count the loss towards their business when filing taxes next year and benefit from the buzz created. 
If this is really what they did, they need to fire whoever thought up this plan.  After Paypal fees, that's in the ballpark of a $3,000 loss, not even factoring labor and shipping supply cost into the equation.  Even though they can claim it towards their bottom line when/if they do their taxes, that's still a horrible business decision.  

If this is really what they did, they need to fire whoever thought up this plan.  After Paypal fees, that's in the ballpark of a $3,000 loss, not even factoring labor and shipping supply cost into the equation.  Even though they can claim it towards their bottom line when/if they do their taxes, that's still a horrible business decision.  
How many of us had even heard of sneak heat before this? Now this and the playoff 11 thread are all talking about them as well as blogs. Effective marketing strategy, companies do this stuff all the time.

Yeah million dollar corporations do it all the time. Not a kid who uses free social media as his online store. Kid didn't pay no 250 for them fakes kicks. He payed maybe 50.00.....he's selling the same fake kicks you can't buy off any Japanese vendor online 50 bucks. He won!! Free promo and doubled his money and won't pay a lick of taxes. I applaud him for being smart enough to pull an air randy on a local level. People see proof from the pics above he's selling the same fakes yet they still find away to try and save the kid. Job well done youngster has fooled the masses. He took a 3 grand loss but couldn't find a few 100 bucks to take quality photos of his product. He used a cell phone. People are dumb. Fine I got some "early releases" and ill bet his price and take a "bigger" loss. Hell if he can do it I know I can lol people are crazy

i've seen purple, black and red lacelocks for the 2013, do we have a confirmed color? Sneaker news has blacks and purples listed in two different sets of photos....and i looked at page 1 on the thread saw red and now am seeing black in the pairs people are posting photos of. Granted i skipped pages 2-65 but does anyone have this confirmed??

its black

Yup. Like i said at BEST theyre those "unauthorized" pairs. But most people on here call those HQ fakes lol

I didnt trust them enough to fall into it. Like its been said no one has even heard of them. If anything he paid like 140-170 for them because from what i know thats how much it costs to get one of those unauthorized pairs per shoe wholesale.

I just hope the jumpman on the heel for these will be centered and straightened. I bought 4 pairs of the fire red, only one pair doesn't have the off centered and crooked jumpman.

i "thought" they are fake when i saw my 2013 grapes.

There could be a few good reasons to do that. Cash in on the hysteria since people want to buy earlier. Hurry upand sell because the price will drop because they are no longer "rare" to anybody except the die hard collector, and if the quality is up to par why not pull in a fresh pair?

There could be a few good reasons to do that. Cash in on the hysteria since people want to buy earlier. Hurry upand sell because the price will drop because they are no longer "rare" to anybody except the die hard collector, and if the quality is up to par why not pull in a fresh pair?

But any previous release has better quality than the newer retros. If they are anything like the white metallics then stick with the 06s.

He's got a DS pair. That's fresh :lol:

It just doesn't make sense to buy a shoe, not wear it, then sell it to buy the same thing that you won't wear,

But any previous release has better quality than the newer retros. If they are anything like the white metallics then stick with the 06s.

It just doesn't make sense to buy a shoe, not wear it, then sell it to buy the same thing that you won't wear,

06 isn't fresh......that's a 5 year old shoe DS or not things get older and brittle. What you think the glue is meant to last forever??

He can sell his shoes for a PROFIT now........and get another pair of the same shoes and not wear them again. Who cares what he does with them the point is there are reasonable reasons.

Kind of stupid none the less but reasonable yes

06 isn't fresh......that's a 5 year old shoe DS or not things get older and brittle. What you think the glue is meant to last forever??

He can sell his shoes for a PROFIT now........and get another pair of the same shoes and not wear them again. Who cares what he does with them the point is there are reasonable reasons.

Kind of stupid none the less but reasonable yes

That's my point, I just don't see a point.

I kept one of my 06s ds and they are fresh as the day I got them. Srs.

Idk different mindsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom