Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
TUMBLED LEATHER!? :wow:

I'm definitely in now, as long as they don't f*** up like they did with the Olympic 6 :smh:

Tumbled leather = better looks and less ankle creasing :lol:

We do have a Laney thread-http://niketalk.com/t/527240/jordan-v-laney-2013-modern-notoriety-confirmed

Damn, I wasn't gonna go for the Laney's but that tumbled leather makes it look much better. Would've been sick if they gave us tumbled leather on the fire reds and the grapes.

^ indeed this material on recent releases garbage.but will defn cop to beat the **** out of...grapes=beaters
you HYPEBEASTS make em sell, or else they sit

Look at all the ignorant going on? Too dumb to even read a thread title. Wish you focused on your studies as much as you do on how to buy your next pair of shoes

^ V's retailed for $135 during that 2006/2007 run.
Just checked, grapes were $145. My others were $135. My bad, I was thinking about the IVs retail.
Yep.  The LS shoes were priced higher than the regular ones.  That LS run of releases annoyed the hell out of me.  Some of the few shoes I actually missed out on.  The SB craze was still heavy during that time and that was one of the few J's during that era that disappeared instantly around my way.

This has always been one of my favorite V's, but I refuse to drop retail on this crap that JB calls leather nowadays.  If it's the same leather as the Fire Reds, they can keep them.  Already have those White Cements, don't want to load up on shoes with mediocre materials.

Dope Wheaties box above.  Reminds me of a time when this hobby was still fun as far as Jordans go.

Last edited:
Can wait. Does anyone know if these will run true to size? Can anyone with the white and red 5's know if they run big or not? I hate these new releases not fitting true. My Olympic 7 are size 10 but fit like a 10.5 or even an 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom