Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with my normal size and they fit fine, but I saw a lot of people around release day of the fire red 5's saying you should go .5 size down

Yeah I suppose so. I wear a 10.5 and ended up with a 10 with the fire v's and they are a little snug but definitely fit. So overall I'd say true to size but if you like a nice snug fit, go down .5.

My jordan royal 1s are my first pair of jordans in years and the leather sucks. assuming the grapes are like that or worse, i think i might pass :\

So again it looks like the same crappy low-quality leather used on the Fire Red 5's and WC4's. As the proverb goes, 'a fool and his money are easily parted'.

Got 1 of my pairs today. Real happy with them. Compared every stitch to my 2013 Fire Reds and they are perfect. I'll grab another on release day.

Id
^^^very nice, so is the quality the same or better then the FR's ?

Identical shoe just in different colors. The leather looks and feels the same. Sole has the exact same tint of blue. All stitching and plastic parts look the same. I am happy with em. Saves me the hassle of trying to double on RD

Id
Identical shoe just in different colors. The leather looks and feels the same. Sole has the exact same tint of blue. All stitching and plastic parts look the same. I am happy with em. Saves me the hassle of trying to double on RD

Thanks for the info.

So I was on the bay and was watching a pair of grapes. I got outbid, but emailed dude I'd pay $280 and he said ok.

After some back and forth, I found out he got them from sneakheat.

Are the sneakheat pairs fake or just backdoor sold from the factory?

I'll post pics when they get here.

So I was on the bay and was watching a pair of grapes. I got outbid, but emailed dude I'd pay $280 and he said ok.

Not my pic.. but this is a pair from sh .. what do you think do they seem off to you ?

Last edited:
Those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 these are the ones i mentioned the other day

Not my pic.. but this is a pair from sh .. what do you think do they seem off to you ?

Where do I begin?

:x :smh:

Them early pairs look terrible.. I don't see why dudes keep dropping that kind of money just to get shoes that look like low quality B-grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom