Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Because you need to know jordan to know it is a hot shoe?

Next thing you know people will say. "People who want them Adidas dont know Adolf Dassler."

^Because you need to know jordan to know it is a hot shoe?

Next thing you know people will say. "People who want them Adidas dont know Adolf Dassler."
Exactly.

Tired of people who say this crap, why do people feel they deserve a shoe available to the public more than anyone else?

Exactly.

Tired of people who say this crap, why do people feel they deserve a shoe available to the public more than anyone else?
They saw MJ play and can tell you majority of his stats so they believe that alone makes them more deserving of the shoes than the general public.

^it's a great colorway, all types bought the originals......here's my '06 pair that i gots rid (& the 1990 original grape jacket to boot)

(which one of yall copped & rocked dat ish? you know i did)

Last edited:
^
word, rockin a fresh pair of da grapes (that you stashed away on ice) to da local summer bbq, listenin' to 'rapper nasty nas'
for da first time followed by a few cuts from da chronic with some chronic for the first time
word

Last edited:
When and where can I pre-order a pair of these V Grapes?  Usually order from crooked tounges or Size? but neither show these yet?

Need somewhere ships to UK

Am in New York 17th May.  Anyone think these'll be still in stores 2wks after release?  We had the fire red out in January in the UK and these are still around to buy, but I do not want to miss the Grapes.

Thanks for any replies..

wow, I always wanted that sample flight suit. I too have some apparel to match these Grapes

pay no mind to the evisu jeans. i took this pic a few years ago

Am in New York 17th May.  Anyone think these'll be still in stores 2wks after release?  We had the fire red out in January in the UK and these are still around to buy, but I do not want to miss the Grapes.

Thanks for any replies..
 In the US this shoe will be gone 2 MINUTES after release. Sorry man! Hope you're able to secure a pair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom