Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why cats get on here and ask NT how to dress themselves. ****'s comical 
laugh.gif
yo you must be better than me or somethin. 
mean.gif
 **** fool or answer the question.

I've been collecting shirts that match these and my Aqua 8's for awhile.  I just buy a shirt when I see it....  Anyways why don't they make other Jordans with the grape/aqua colorway.  I wish they would make a 13 Grape or Aqua, or maybe a 12?  Would be dope.... 

There is a grape 13 to release next year. But it is a gs

That cw for the XIII's had so much potential... They ruined it with the black though :x

Will be copping those!!!.. I am one that hopes they keep the 23 off tho! Keep it plain and simple!!!! :D

Didn't get a chance to cop the last retro release, but will try to cop this time around.  Depends on how they look.

Most likely individual.
Can't wait for these bad boys.
:smokin

Is this going to be in the pack? Or individual? Hoping for individual.

I have to ask, why on every "good" release does somebody ask if they are going to be a pack? It's usually completely random. Grape/Laney pack when laneys haven't been announced (yet) bred/Columbia 11 pack when breds are announced, etc.

Have been buying very moderately only getting my grails my second time around at buying shoes. Not my grails, but I'm a sucker for purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom