Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't stack though can you? I got 4 sitting here and I dunno what to do with all of em. :lol:
Yea I had 4 that expire next month. I used one for some cheap Nike slides the other day. 1 is earmarked for the Grapes. I don't know what to do with the other two.

Copped a Dri Fit jordan shirt today for the grapes. $10 at TJ MAXX. So ready for these bishhes to drop.

How do 5's fit in general? Are they TTS? There's no way i'm not going to get a pair of these. My mom bought me a pair when they originally released.

I wonder if JB will release matching socks for these? I've never really seen socks for any retro 5's period...

I wonder if JB will release matching socks for these? I've never really seen socks for any retro 5's period...
The standard AJ Crew Sock already has the Grape colourway dropped. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-684137/pgid-654845

Also an elephant print colourway http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-684094/pgid-654783  (Both could be rocked with white/black grapes) 

A specific sock for the 5's is another story though. 

$160.00 - Mens
$115.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

I'm honestly thinking about passing on those grapes and getting a pair of carmines off craigslist or something, anybody think that's a bad decision?

I'm honestly thinking about passing on those grapes and getting a pair of carmines off craigslist or something, anybody think that's a bad decision?
It depends on how you feel about the kicks cause everyone would have different opinions. I think you should look for the Carmines if you can get it for a good price but that's cause I like that cw more than the grapes

You could wear these socks with them..

i just copped the fire red 5 a month and so ago iam passing on this but if I had ur choice I will go for the carmines the style us much hotter period..........

I wouldn't do it. Carmines will probably release next year if JB keeps their pattern up

I wouldn't do it. Carmines will probably release next year if JB keeps their pattern up
I recently considered copping a pair of carmines as well. Decided against it though cuz i would be PISSED if i paid carmine money only for them to announce them releasing again and everybody have them soon after lol

I recently considered copping a pair of carmines as well. Decided against it though cuz i would be PISSED if i paid carmine money only for them to announce them releasing again and everybody have them soon after lol
dude that's exactly how I'm feeling, I'm still pretty tempted tho. lol

It's almost a guarantee that they will drop sometime in '14

^^^scared they'll have a blue-tint smh. Thats the last ima say tho, i dont want NTers screaming "THIS ISNT THE CARMINE THREAD!!" Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom