Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when you pay for a pre sell from these small fly by night sites

the price might change if the resell is high & if the reseller does not get the shoes you deal with the b.s. of getting your cash back

If these are coming out on May 4th, shouldn't they already be listed on Nike.com? Don't they usually post them at least a month out?

If these are coming out on May 4th, shouldn't they already be listed on Nike.com? Don't they usually post them at least a month out?

They are there now, check the may part of the calendar it was updated today

I don't like blue tint on a lot of jays but it does help in stopping the yellowing on soles so it does not bother me too much since JB tries to help prolong the inevitable

The blue tint on the sole will yellow eventually tho.For example,the OG 11s.

Last edited:
it's lookin' like this release will be just as crazy.. how many people are holding on to their income tax money just to buy Js.? this **** is gettin' way outta hand..

U ain't about that life. Shoes over bills. I gotta stunt. Bills can wait.....stunting is a habit..get like me

U ain't about that life. Shoes over bills. I gotta stunt. Bills can wait.....stunting is a habit..get like me

homeless.jpg

Dont know how a site can claim to be legit when they dont stock the full size run..

no size 14, 15, 16 nah? wonder why that is...

a lot of legit sites dont carry over a size 13. not too many people wear those sizes anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom