Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I can really probably just sleep in and still pick up 2 pairs of these.
The caption for the photo was "Grapes shipping out today, YEEE!!" so i doubt all those pairs are going to one store lol

Last edited:
Yo yo ima cop me some grapes ang keep em on ice for 7 years chyaaaa then ima break em out like Brandon Frasier in Encino man and be stuntin on people like I'm sooo original fk yaaa mann... I mean r people really this ******ed on niketalk. It's like people don't even understand the time value of money let alone the fact these are just shoes. I mean do u go buy a shirt or hat and keep it DS for five years before wearing? I thought so

Yo yo ima cop me some grapes ang keep em on ice for 7 years chyaaaa then ima break em out like Brandon Frasier in Encino man and be stuntin on people like I'm sooo original fk yaaa mann... I mean r people really this ******ed on niketalk. It's like people don't even understand the time value of money let alone the fact these are just shoes. I mean do u go buy a shirt or hat and keep it DS for five years before wearing? I thought so
Its Brendan Fraser my dude. Damn, you sure came with that Encino Man reference! That movie was stupid 21 years ago, its even stupider in the current era. The sad thing about that dude, everyone still recalls him as Encino Man after 20 years despite the fact he was in other things especially The Mummy franchise.

Its Brendan Fraser my dude. Damn, you sure came with that Encino Man reference! That movie was stupid 21 years ago, its even stupider in the current era. The sad thing about that dude, everyone still recalls him as Encino Man after 20 years despite the fact he was in other things especially The Mummy franchise.
ya ur right on spelling I knew it was some spin off of Brandon but whatever typing from phone and laying in bed about to go to sleep after another 14 hour shift so couldn't really care less how the washed up dude spells his name but regardless y get the point

Debating going through the trouble of going to a HOH to see when they give out tickets or staying in and try my luck Saturday morning online. Hope these will be as easy as the fire reds and bugs bunnys. These and laneys will be my last pair of 5s I need and I'm done with 5s. Already got black metallics and fire reds DS. So hard to wear them when they're icy. I put em on ready to walk out then walk back in and put on a different pair of shoes :lol: I know shoes are meant to be worn but the icy soles make it hard :lol:

:lol:

Im going to start camping at modells at 6am. They are giving out tickets for guaranteed sizes at 6pm today. Anyone in NYC looking to secure a pair I suggest you hit up your local Modells. Most Modells in NYC are giving out tickets today at 6pm. They require you to bring ID. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Im going to start camping at modells at 6am. They are giving out tickets for guaranteed sizes at 6pm today. Anyone in NYC looking to secure a pair I suggest you hit up your local Modells. Most Modells in NYC are giving out tickets today at 6pm. They require you to bring ID. Good luck everyone

Modells? All the modells on Long Island think I'm crazy when I ask if they're getting a new shoe release

damn 12 hours, good luck tho 
pimp.gif

You could be doing so much more with that 12 hours you'll never get back and camping isn't necessary to get a pair of these.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW THESE GRAPES FIT????? DO THEY RUN BIG LiKE FIRE REDS THAT CAME OUT EARLiER THiS YEAR??

Good luck. I'm going to pass by a couple of foot lockers during my lunch break to get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom