Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised I got the call from Northridge FTL. Still waiting on Fashion Square footlocker, panorama city, north Hollywood FTL on Victory, champs Northridge and sheiks Northridge. Just want 1 more to hook up a friend.

you put in some work. Congrats. Can't say I did. I dont deserve these, to be honest, if I don't get them online. I couldnt get in on the raffles and I missed the rsvp twitter window. Just not available for the 14 second window on that one.

*Shrugs

Hey guys footasylum and rice and beans has sizes.

Rice has two sz
Asylum has more

Last edited:
I don't see how anybody ever takes those ghost chairs seriously....
if i saw ghost chairs i would throw them out and when the people come i'll just say security guards threw them out
devil.gif

Last edited:
for the record I WAS being sarcastic when I said "feel bad for resellers 
grin.gif
..." . My mall total is 600 pairs btw. Every retro release should be like this. Reselling killed the shoe game I don't care what anyone says, it's my opinion. Online releases weren't bad til people had to make bots. Ebay is FLOODED with every release. Its pathetic. I even wear my shoes but that's a different story and I don't have a problem with people who don't. The fact that some have to buy from resellers who aren't old enough to drive is ridiculous. Majority of their parents give them the money for the shoes anyway. Majority. I've been on here for 15 years, you don't think I've made enough connects to run a mom and pop out of my basement? I don't because I have a real job and believe it or not, I don't want to ruin it for the people who want them for themselves end up the ones getting shafted. I don't mean to turn this into a "reseller vent" post, but I cant lie, seeing responses from people who are tight because they are a wider release and potentially restocking in the future irks me a little bit. People wonder why sneakers average close to the $200 mark now. Why not. Why SHOULD Nike support people who have too much time and lawn chairs (insert jerky boyz here). You want to sell sneakers? Get a job at footlocker. 

Surprised I got the call from Northridge FTL. Still waiting on Fashion Square footlocker, panorama city, north Hollywood FTL on Victory, champs Northridge and sheiks Northridge. Just want 1 more to hook up a friend.

Northridge just called me also. I'm hyped. Now I can hop in the shower.

Just looked at CL also, re-sell prices going for $220 - $280. Pretty low this early, isn't it?

Kind of feel like doubling up if i can.. maybe ill just try and double on a restock.. i don't know yet

Last edited:
Have you done it? Thats a fight waiting to happend... Lol
Then youll get kicked out and then they get kicked out then none of you guys gets a pair lol

Just say you saw a homeless man take them. I don't see the logic in putting a chair claiming its an actual spot in line. If that were true, what would keep people from putting up chairs weeks in advance with a sign "spot in line for HGG 13s, white out foams, bugs bunny 8s and grape 5s"

damn are they not making these in half sizes or what??? I read these fit similar to the retro 88s, need a 10.5

Proud of myself for not paying $210 shipped right now. I usually jump all over that.

I'll roll the dice at 459a.

Just curious - when people bring up the quality issue are they referring to aesthetics or how they actually perform? Does anyone think these would last as long in ones rotation as the OGs?

Have you done it? Thats a fight waiting to happend... Lol
Then youll get kicked out and then they get kicked out then none of you guys gets a pair lol
I have yet to encounter empty chairs at the front of the line but, yeah, no one in Tacoma is going to let some people mosey in five minutes before opening and hop in the front just because they left some furniture there. If they became hostile I'd pretty much have the entire line backing me. If that actually worked you could theoretically chain a chair there year-round and have first dibs every release.

So many people getting callbacks and FnL allowing 5 per customer, THESE ARE GOING TO BE WIDELY AVAILABLE IN TONS...easy cop stop worrying guys

My mall didn't have SQUAT! Failed on raffles AND RSVP...  This is really starting to get annoying now... Going through all this just to cop a pair of kicks. If I'm not successful online tomorrow I'm gonna flip out.

you put in some work. Congrats. Can't say I did. I dont deserve these, to be honest, if I don't get them online. I couldnt get in on the raffles and I missed the rsvp twitter window. Just not available for the 14 second window on that one.

*Shrugs
Seriously. I only got 5 tickets from nearby places from work. If I was still in college I would probably do the same since time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom