Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have multiple pending authorizations from finishline? these better drop off in a few days.

Expecting some cancellation orders to pop up by Monday or Tuesday... I saw multiple members here who go through but having 2 different shipping and billing address. Thats an instant cancellation for FNL.

Anyone have multiple pending authorizations from finishline? these better drop off in a few days.
they do. None of them should actually be charged to your account. Just pending charges. Relax tho. They are not going to take your cash

how do people get thru 3x on FNL when I can't even get thru 1x...been waiting for almost 1hr 20min....this sucks
Didn't matter that I got through because they wouldn't let me check out on FNL I have never had this problem. They also charged my debit card 2x. No telling how many times they charged my CC

That was a complete fail for me via FNL. Oh well, let me hit the mall and Hibbetts sports to see what is available.

Finishline has been giving a lot of people the CC error this morning. Hopefully it's a real error on their part & not the "flagged reseller" thing they do. I got the error too when I tried to checkout around 8 this morning. 

NDC was quick and easy, FNL played me and SPA'd me when I hit confirm payment, mobile FNL was easy for my sister pair. FL/FA/Champs/EB ERRORS for all trying to add to cart. With that said, screw this release!

dammit, was ordering another pair for my wife, gets to checkout, and gets hit with the auto refresh browser. FNL took out the money but never received a order confirmation. guess i'm screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom