Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive??!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man dude's be sensitive. No way I looked at that pic and was like "wow... i'm offended"
lol attack of the bots

im not offended but mike should be sensitive far from it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the amount of white v-necks+camo shorts/jeans+grapes on IG is out of control.....oh wait, forgot the mitchell & ness hornets snap.

You wish cash money lol
The way Nike been doing restocks we might see these restocked 12 times just like the black/red 11s.

It's greds and brapes for everybody lol.

Hell they restocking the thunder 4s again lol.Nike must be stealing Chinese workers from apple to make all of these damn shoes.Thats why there was no 4g on the iphone 4s lol.

*Where
tongue.gif

you hopped on them assuming they are dumb in school and misspell "where", I had to lol.
You missed the KNOW, which i'm assuming was meant to be NONE 
nthat.gif

Just saw the game's IG and found the bunch of fools standing around fitted with the Jordan tees with tags and grapes... apparently those dudes all copped on Saturday and fitted up knowing a bunch of their homies gonna be wearing the same DAMN things. LOL thank you game for putting this up and allowing for us all to know that indeed this fashion statement was made RECENTLY and not in 2006. 

http://instagram.com/2laneceogetti/ is one of the dudes from the group and if you click on the link, you can see the first 4 pics are of him with his grapes and his crew. HAAAAA 
roll.gif

Last edited:
via instagram @frtnclothing

*had to get these. very happy with my purchase. no line, no waiting, nada, just walked into the store and bought.

I have been a big MJ fan since forever and I'm still floored by the amount of young kids who go crazy over dude's shoes!

I honestly never thought that his shoes would still be this popular after he retired especially not on this retro tip.

Props to MJ man.

I def dont see anyone duplicating him on the court or off with the kicks. I still remember back in the day when J's were $120

Last edited:
Yea like I said yesterday I think Jordan's are bigger than ever.I remember I was in Finishline talking to the manager about how I want the infrared pack.He was saying how they were still on the shelves and didn't sellout like that when they released.Now everything sells out in record time.

I laugh how asians are such Hypebeasts.It so funny to see.

When did that start?

mean.gif
 every race has hypebeasts bro 

Last edited:

Lol boy so black it look like he is transforming into a grape.

Whew he need to start wearing fitteds.I know people get lighter in the winter but I guess not for him lol.His house must be at the highest peak in the city.

So asian is a slur?

I'm just saying 10 years ago I never saw it.Guess its a new generation thing.

Last edited:
I can't say that to be totally true, I've worn my 06 grapes in the rain a bunch of times and no yellowing at all.... I suppose continuous wears will eventually yellow the soles..
yeah I don't think water does it... I've worn my cdp's many times and I clean the "ice" with a toothbrush and water usually to get dirt off and they are still pretty icy for their age/reputation...

2011 Metallic Vs were the last unhyped release in my book. I walked into footlocker at 2pm and bought at least 5 pairs. This is how it used to be. After bc3s and concords everything went to hell.
in a way we should thank jb for not hyping it up even more with colombias lol

Lol boy so black it look like he is transforming into a grape.

Whew he need to start wearing fitteds.I know people get lighter in the winter but I guess not for him lol.His house must be at the highest peak in the city.

So asian is a slur?

I'm just saying 10 years ago I never saw it.Guess it a new generation thing.
No but just because you didn't see it before doesn't mean you should generalize asians as hypebeasts

I'm glad I got em, but I'm highly disappointed in the stiffness of the toe box, it shouldn't curl up before I even wear em. I used to bypass all the "Jordan quality sucks" but this kinda takes the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom