Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

Kinda crazy, my pair still looks great... how often do you wear yours?
I was in high school when I got them and at the time, because I wasn't working (I saved up birthday and Christmas money to get them), the Aquas were the only Jordan's I owned for a bit until I owned enough to have a proper rotation and while I did wear them with care for a while, they eventually became my go-to sneaker once I stopped babying them. Rain, sleet, snow/snowstorms, you name it. I live in the Midwest so our winters are no joke either.

My first pair of Aquas have seen TONS of wear in the last 9 years. Probably been worn hundreds of times. After a while I started only wearing them every now and then because the paint on the abstract design on the sole began peeling, but after getting a second, VNDS pair some time ago, I recently started using my release day pair to shootaround on the court for a few hours here and there and as such, the aging process has sped up considerably in the last few weeks.

air-jordan-v-black-23-pe-1990-1.jpg
just give us these.....with the hangtag...the REAL "OG's"
We’ll probably get these on the next release that’s not reimagined.

Toebox looks way better than 2016. Also the ankle bumps look less OD. Hopefully the tongue isn’t super puffy.

Ankle looks better, toe box looks about the same as other recent 5s.

We'll see what the official ones look like, but those appear to have the weird cliff toe like the other 5's from the current run. Gotta disagree with engineer on this one. Not sure why they keep doing that to the toes.

Back
Top Bottom