Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

2nd pair of 2016 just came in 😎😎 $115
IMG_3729.jpeg
Perfect

Bro should've sold them. Thats what I did with my 2019 Bred 4's when they announced the reimagined pair.

Granted they turned out to be leather but still.
i rather wait and see how they execute each reimagined pair before deciding. Imagine selling Royal 1s for the suede version just because it was newer. I also got aqua 8s and wc4s DS, that i have more confidence in selling now since the new releases for those aren't Reimagined.

i rather wait and see how they execute each reimagined pair before deciding. Imagine selling Royal 1s for the suede version just because it was newer. I also got aqua 8s and wc4s DS, that i have more confidence in selling now since the new releases for those aren't Reimagined.

Thats fair.

Especially if you look at the left shoe in that picture. You can see the toe box is slimmer than the past. It will probably be some inconsistencies fasho

Laces that come with the shoe >>> any laces on the aftermarket

This, I can’t get with alternate laces, only the pair(s) that came with the shoe. Always been that way, not sure why, I don’t knock anyone who does though. I will say I’ve tried it a few times and always end up quickly switching back. Hell, even the shoes that bring multiple lace options, I usually stick with whatever is already on the shoe :lol:

Last edited:
lol the plain laces they ship with are available any number of places and you couldn’t tell the difference with them in front of you. Not to mention all the pairs that do come with multiple white and black plain laces.

Def agree some of those aftermarket designed laces are trash but that’s not what we’re talking about with basic white laces 😂

I don’t mind lace swaps, until peeps try to get “creative”.

Keep it simple, unless it’s something that comes with the shoe.

Anyway, with current pics, I’m in. It’s in their hands to screw it up.

Agreed, not a big deal. I would buy black if I need to. Just an extra step/effort that I'd be happy not to bother with. Knowing Nike they won't include black...oh well.

Pics look to have a bag attached with what looks to be black laces. If so, hopefully plain black, and not with reflective speckles or some dumb ****.

Back
Top Bottom