Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Returning 2025 !

5s Must sell good...feel like every year they pump out off the wall ones while we wait for a legit drop to go down lol 6s kinda get treated like that....13s somewhat

This drop should be a leather version with the "23" on the heel and the original "flight club" hangtag...instant classic

This drop should be a leather version with the "23" on the heel and the original "flight club" hangtag...instant classic
Just hear me out .. 🔥🔥

Attachments

• air-jordan-5-1990-time-capsule.jpg
    air-jordan-5-1990-time-capsule.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 364
nubuck or durabuck > leather (obviously)

BUUUT…. If they do drop in leather, anyone complaining that does the flip flop should also be banned. Deal?

How are are n*99@$ against these being in leather but were cool with the black cement 4's This year....or the "BIN" 5''s....only to complain about em' not being "durabuck", which has a "leather look" to them anyway.....

How are are n*99@$ against these being in leather but were cool with the black cement 4's This year....or the "BIN" 5''s....only to complain about em' not being "durabuck", which has a "leather look" to them anyway.....
They weren't cool with the leather BC4...until they turned on release day

NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE LEATHER CUT EDGES WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... and fix the toe box! lol

NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE LEATHER CUT EDGES WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you yelling? The last retro has proper grey edges. No reason to believe these won’t. They’re not supposed to be white, by the way.

Last edited:
Yea the tongue is the biggest issue on 5’s by far. I’m in either way, but they really do need to go back to that thinner reflective panel with new jumpman.
I can go many ways for sure, but my #1 preference is fixing the stupid toes. We go over this with nearly every release (I know) but it's pretty incredible we are on so many versions of certain legendary shoes and these things still are looking like work boots. It just makes the whole shoe off. They tripled the ankle padding, increased the tongue (plus a few other things) and the latest version were damn tanks.

IMG_6538.png

Picture18.png

I can go many ways for sure, but my #1 preference is fixing the stupid toes. We go over this with nearly every release (I know) but it's pretty incredible we are on so many versions of certain legendary shoes and these things still are looking like work boots. It just makes the whole shoe off. They tripled the ankle padding, increased the tongue (plus a few other things) and the latest version were damn tanks.

IMG_6538.png

Picture18.png

Agreed! I LOVE these and had the OGs. Toe aside, they generally feel clunky and bulky, which ruins the feel. They didn't feel that way in '91...they were sleek jet fighter and looked and felt so awesome!

I wish someone at Nike would go buy or borrow these Jordan OGs and take them apart and get ALL the measurements and shape cuts correct. They CAN, they NEED to!

I wish someone at Nike would go buy or borrow these Jordan OGs and take them apart and get ALL the measurements and shape cuts correct. They CAN, they NEED to!
Material measurements are meaningless if they don’t have the old lasts to build them on. That’s why the Air Max 3 recraft was such a process.

Back
Top Bottom