Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Returning 2025 !

Wouldn't eem be angry with swoosh if they went this route:

Sneaker-Talk-AJ-5-Bin23-SBD.jpg
awl nawl hell nawl bwoy yall dun uppin dunnit (nappy rootz voice)

i'm just hoping that the release date between these and the BC3s are fairly far apart. i just need for my wallet to recover from those and the holiday season before i can cop these :lol:

Metallics might be difficult only because of the OW link but outside of that don't see them being a real headache tbh.

They won't be, even the AMM 5s weren't that hard... I'm honestly hoping this release will tank resell on the black AMMs.

That's how I remember them when I had them in '90. They weren't bulky like the '16s I have. Rarely wear those; they just don't give me the same felling....Hope they slim down this new release.

I hope they come like the PE 5s he wore with the 23 on the side.. Surprised to see these come back so quickly, before black tongues and grapes.

The last black tongue 5 was like 2013 ish....crazy they done did bm5 since then with nike air...all that time passed and it returns before black tongues lol IMO....jb looking for heaters they know that'll sell great. Wouldn't be surprised if we get concords or space jams again in 2025 to top the year off.

The last black tongue 5 was like 2013 ish....crazy they done did bm5 since then with nike air...all that time passed and it returns before black tongues lol IMO....jb looking for heaters they know that'll sell great. Wouldn't be surprised if we get concords or space jams again in 2025 to top the year off.
I can’t see them doing concords so soon after gratitudes but space jams in the next 2 years makes sense.

It’s funny seeing people scream for fire red 5s with the black tongue, because I remember getting the black tongue 5s and being mad they weren’t 3m.

I think if they released today, I’d skip. I just need black/metallic and grape.

Back
Top Bottom