Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm really liking these. If the material is the same as the Black Grapes, even better IMO.

60 pairs is like Laney numbers. Should be an easy cop. Champs got 60 pairs of Laney locally.

Last edited:
They would look better in person I bet! 
smokin.gif

We're The Laneys an easy cop? Didn't even look into trying to get them. Already had enough white based 5's.

Black Friday production numbers are always pretty high every year. Even low-volume stores get more size runs than usual, so it should be an easy cop for anyone that wants them.

Jordan brand is gonna troll you guys who think it's gonna be a easy cop, happens every time.

Not really...Black Friday retros are always produced in high numbers...Going back the last 3 years, Bred IV's, Black Cement III's, Flint XIII...

While JB still rules Saturday mornings, they aint got nothin on Walmart/Best Buy/Target on Black Friday.

Not really...Black Friday retros are always produced in high numbers...Going back the last 3 years, Bred IV's, Black Cement III's, Flint XIII...

While JB still rules Saturday mornings, they aint got nothin on Walmart/Best Buy/Target on Black Friday.

Hope this is true

Does anyone know if this is the release version ? I've seen 2 different versions floating around. If this version releases with the full translucent sole the 23 on the side and 3m tongue it's a must cop!

Back
Top Bottom