Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

I like these but I've already got a pair of mostly black 5's I like more so unless I can get these down the road I'll have to pass for other stuff.

Me Too, hella want these without the Black Friday hassle.
Indeed been going back and forth on these, whether to preorder or just wait.  I HOPE people to busy with other purchases, that these and the Payton's fly under the radar.  LMAO.

DAMN they already got them, here I thought Best Buy was bad for already having there Black Friday sale merchandise.
nice to hear they have a big stock. I walked into best buy earlier and seen some doorbuster items on the floor still wrapped up on their palates too

digging these...but gotta decide on OREO V's or GAMMA XI's. Can't have too much black kicks

Crazy! Both are solid and should be bought.
If I had to choose, gamma 11. Love the accents.
Black and white solid though.

Glad that they are about a month apart. And i got Credit card. Both it is.

^^co sign. Color combo would be endless. One reason why I would cop
Aside from the obvious easy blackout customs, these could become black cement (think 4s), black infrared, altitude green, chambray, carolina, etc, etc, etc, just by coloring the white parts which anyone can do. It gets even better if you know how to color the nubuck

Last edited:
Still not sure bout these, they're not bad. But that white sock liner is hard to keep clean and still good stuff coming up in next month.. :rolleyes

Ok so....would I be able to buy these shoes off of nike.com on release date?
eyes.gif

^^co sign. Color combo would be endless. One reason why I would cop
Exactly why I am buying so many pairs, so many different ideas going through my head. Only thing better would be an all white suede version. People might not like it but get them in the hands of the right customizer...

Exactly why I am buying so many pairs, so many different ideas going through my head. Only thing better would be an( all white suede version). People might not like it but get them in the hands of the right customizer...
That would be reeeaalllllll nice....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom