Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Hello Niketown members,

Just checking in on these Oreo 5s. Will they be around the same numbers as the Laneys? General release, correct?

Was originally planning on getting these, but now i'm kinda thinking I may pass. Too many other releases within the next month and a half that I want more than these. 

Damn, These are growing on me more and more, And they would drop heat around the time that i have to buy gifts for everyone in the family. I really am going to try my best to pick these up and go for taxi 12's and 11's.... So its going to be a 3 for 3 deal...... After that Im getting out the game for awhile.... 

^^^im def really temped too, but have other kicks on my mind too. It's gonna be a last min. desicion

my store got 24 pair....we never get more than 18 pair of a gr

most of the stores in the district got 36+ pairs blk friday=most foot traffic of the yr....smart by jordan brand.....genius even tho these suck in mens sizes quality wise

gs sizes quality are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Ready to get these, wonder if my mall is going to open at 10 that night or early morn? Have to call them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ready to get these, wonder if my mall is going to open at 10 that night or early morn? Have to call them tomorrow.
most big chain stores whether they open early or not cant sell them until 8am per nike's policy with jordan releases now 

my store got 24 pair....we never get more than 18 pair of a gr

most of the stores in the district got 36+ pairs blk friday=most foot traffic of the yr....smart by jordan brand.....genius even tho these suck in mens sizes quality wise

gs sizes quality are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

So they're doing the same thing they've been doing, durabuck on the GS sizes :rolleyes

Stores selling these early for $270 
eek.gif
 What is the world coming to

Saw them in our stock room,was very unimpressed, I'll buy somethin for my girl with the extra cash come black Friday.

Stores selling these early for $270 
eek.gif
 What is the world coming to
Nothing its a Pre-sale they can hustle those who don't want the hassle or stress and or sell them for retail on release day. Now if they charge you 270$ on release day then feel free call upon the four horse men of the apocalypse.

Seems mixed reviews on them so far. Looking like a pass and straight to the taxis my boy also said that i wouldn't be impressed may make my first double up on some taxis then 

since these shoes are releasing black friday, anyone know what time these will release? will it be thursdays night, friday midnight, or friday morning? cus i was planning on doing black friday shopping, and i dont want the times to conflict with each other.

Back
Top Bottom