Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Hey guys, 

Anyone now where I can get these from in Australia, Footlocker is getting them in, but I have a wedding on Friday and can't grab them and they are not doing any holds or presales.
YES I DO! lol

If your in Melbourne go to KICKZ101  They also have a Store in PERTH

If your in Sydney or Adelaide - I Believe CULTURE KINGS MIght CARRY THEM

BUT FOR REAL TO SECURE A PAIR IN AUS -    http://www.k101store.com

THEY STILL HAVE FIRE RED 5'S AND 3'S AND STEEL X'S IN THERE STORE - THEY GET MORE PAIRS OF JORDANS THEN ANOTHER CHAIN IN AUSTRALIA - $220.00

I DID MY HOMEWORK! 
nerd.gif

Hey thanks man, 

Seriously forgot about Kickz even though I got some Lebrons from there like 7 or 8 years ago. 

Hey thanks man, 

Seriously forgot about Kickz even though I got some Lebrons from there like 7 or 8 years ago. 
KICKZ101 is the Best store in AUSTRALIA for JORDANS - ASK FOR MATT! - and they got the Sick Aussie Football and Rugby Team New Era Fitted Hats!!  DUMB!

Best store is Kickz.
Tho i can save 35 and buy from FTL and have in hand that day. Does get the best releases tho no doubt

Not trying to change the thread, but remember when everyone thought that the black cat 4's would be a Black Friday release? Lol.

Last edited:
The quantity's on these I believe are fairly large. Do we know when the online sales start Friday at 5:00 pacific???

The quantity's on these I believe are fairly large. Do we know when the online sales start Friday at 5:00 pacific???

In these types of scenarios I feel really bad for those living on the West Coast. There really should be two time zones if anything, like Eastern and Central. I already bought my Oreo's so I'm all good, but since I live in Chicago 7am isn't nearly as bad as 5am especially when considering when lines start.

Being on Long Island do you guys know if it is better for us to try online or go to one of the foot lockers on the island?   Sorry it is kind of a random question but I know there are a lot of NY guys on this site. 

Just got a ticket for my guaranteed pair from my local footlocker, just gotta go there and pick them up on Black Friday.

Just got a ticket for my guaranteed pair from my local footlocker, just gotta go there and pick them up on Black Friday.
Same got my two confirmed pairs, can relax for the most part still looking for 2 more pairs. Sigh end is so near for shoe purchases.

La hoh beverly center guarantee tickets being out In a few for these. Not a bad line and they're getting a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom