Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

If people don't know about it easy. If it's known expect it to be like any other release

All footlockers in my city have done a ticket reservation on them and were gone within an hour. A lot of hype here for these. The thirst is really going to make it tough come black friday for someone to walk into a store and buy them. Especially with malls opening at unGodly times and people's credit cards burning to make purchases. Good luck!
They already did tickets, DAMN.  I think the one by me is probably doing it Mon/Tuesday, call you on Wed if you won.

These are crazy clean. But this shoe is going to be a big responsibility if you plan on wearing these alot. I wear the **** out of my shoes. When I wear my shoes, I WEAR them, my *****.

I'd probably cop these normally but there's just so many shoes coming out in the next month and a half that I like more so for that reason I'm out. They are clean though, good luck to everyone, sounds like they should be like the Laneys in terms of availability

So grade school are durabuck? Hmmmm I gotta check it out

Yea its made from a different material that I like better than the ashy suede the men's version has

My GFs GS pair came in and I must say it was put togrther well here som pics

View media item 665116
View media item 665117
And this last pic is a side by side comparison to the mens GS left men's Right

View media item 665119
As You Can See The Left Pair looks smoothe in Material And The Right Loookin A Bit Ashy But Still Nice

Last edited:

These are crazy clean. But this shoe is going to be a big responsibility if you plan on wearing these alot. I wear the **** out of my shoes. When I wear my shoes, I WEAR them, my *****.
that white mid sole is the deal breaker for me

In hand since the weekend, and more in stock.......

I think they did a good job on all the retro 5s this year. I like that real suede on them, not the type on other retros like the thunder 4 or play off 8.  It's all about the real suede.

I got too many 5s already and this are ugly
I'm worrying about other releases in december
Im trying to rationlize buying 5 different pairs of V's this year... thats like buying 5 different color hyundai elantras

Last edited:
How Much Did You Pay? That's the Question?  $249.99?? Guesstimation?

Yea whatsup I can let you know anything you need to know aboutbthe shoe got them in hand as we speak I preordered them off a legit site city sole even tho I know city sole is legit from what I hear i still brought them to my friends mom n pop shoe spot to aunthenticate them and my pair legit

Yea its made from a different material that I like better than the ashy suede the men's version has

View media item 665116
View media item 665117

View media item 665119
As You Can See The Left Pair looks smoothe in Material And The Right Loookin A Bit Ashy But Still Nice

I ended up getting them from that one seller for $240 and free shipping. I should get them Monday, since he shipped them out today and it's about a 10hr drive from where the UPS tracking is happening to where I'm at. Plus, the schedule delivery date is the 26th but I've always received my package's a day early from the scheduled delivery date with UPS, either way I'm a patient man as long as I get them either day lol. I'm just really happy I'm getting my pair in general, thank you for helping me out and posting up them pictures.

only relevant 5s this year were the "black grapes" and the "fear pack 5".  Still punch myself in the face for holding and letting go of the fear 5

Hey guy's I know this is the Oreo's thread, but whoever knows about the Fire Red 5's with the black tongue, can you please check out my Fire Red 5 Legit Check thread? I bought a pair and just want to make sure they are real and some input would be nice.

Hey guys, 

Anyone now where I can get these from in Australia, Footlocker is getting them in, but I have a wedding on Friday and can't grab them and they are not doing any holds or presales.

Hey guys, 

Anyone now where I can get these from in Australia, Footlocker is getting them in, but I have a wedding on Friday and can't grab them and they are not doing any holds or presales.

Have you considered maybe reputable Ebay sellers? You'll probably have to pay at least $240 (what I did) but it could be your only way to guarantee getting a pair before the price is free to increase with all the resellers if you're in that situation.

DAMN, I can't Fit a GS Size…..    They look way better then the mens

Back
Top Bottom