Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Pissed that the gear for these are cool, need to see a close up of the jacket. Right now it does look like something I would wear as long as Jordan isn't plastered all over it. Socks are cool because I only wear jeans with that length socks.

View media item 667075

Last edited:
These look real nice in person. I'm gonna be passing, but good luck to all. You guys won't be disappointed. It should be a fairly easy cop. Just about everyone is getting them, and in large quantities from what I've been asking around. Mind you that's only like 2-3 stores, so that it for what it's worth

Gotta agree with those that said these should be fairly easy to get. Pretty shocking on how many footlockers in my area are getting these, a couple of other local spots handed out tickets today and I went about 3 hours late and still picked up a ticket just for the sake of it. Probably didn't need to, but doesn't hurt just to have one on lock. 

@Ny2Jerz I have a question since I'm expecting my Oreo's in the mail tomorrow. Do they have a "Twenty Thirteen" on the side of the tongue like the Fire Red 5's do or what authenticity marks should I look out for?

Just got my guaranteed ticket from FTL in First Colony mall for those in Houston who want these kicks.

I called my man here in Amsterdam the Netherlands and I secured my pair :pimp:

And def oreo's > black grapes

Oreo's matches so good with my oreo VI and fear IV :smokin

Last edited:
Lol I respect your opinion but I Think they're ugly AF but thats me
well if everyone liked the same stuff they would produce one cw :tongue:

black grapes are nice but i just love more how the mixed black and white on these.. its a new clean cw. more plain, the way i prefer sneakers personally!

I called my man here in Amsterdam the Netherlands and I secured my pair :pimp:

And def oreo's > black grapes

Oreo's matches so good with my oreo VI and fear IV :smokin

are they getting yeezy 2 red octobers?

I think these are the best new cws in 5s in a long time, up there with the fear 5 IMO.

are they getting yeezy 2 red octobers?

I think these are the best new cws in 5s in a long time, up there with the fear 5 IMO.
You know Kanye Signed with Adidas to do a whole line of Clothes n Shoes "YEZZI" - SOOOoooooooo

I hope Nike just takes all the yeezy's and discounts them to the outlets and ***** all over that Situation.

Yeezy's Flood the game! per Nike!

Yea I know hes all on that y3 Jeremy scott game now, prob a better fit for him but i bet 'they' limit his releases cus hes the biggest hypebeast... if his **** goes gr it will sit.

If he really wanted to 'connect with the people' why not go to h&m or sears on a collabo.

I bet hell go all run dmc on this adidas deal....

YES I DO! lol

If your in Melbourne go to KICKZ101  They also have a Store in PERTH

If your in Sydney or Adelaide - I Believe CULTURE KINGS MIght CARRY THEM

BUT FOR REAL TO SECURE A PAIR IN AUS -    http://www.k101store.com

THEY STILL HAVE FIRE RED 5'S AND 3'S AND STEEL X'S IN THERE STORE - THEY GET MORE PAIRS OF JORDANS THEN ANOTHER CHAIN IN AUSTRALIA - $220.00

I DID MY HOMEWORK! 
nerd.gif

Kickz101 is the easiest by far, they get **** loads of stock, way more then demand, ul be able too cop online 8am without a sweat in the world. Trust me itl be a peice of piss.

i m not allowed to prefer oreos?
NO you can't, I never understood someone discounting someone's taste in a thread on the shoe.

You know Kanye Signed with Adidas to do a whole line of Clothes n Shoes "YEZZI" - SOOOoooooooo

I hope Nike just takes all the yeezy's and discounts them to the outlets and ***** all over that Situation.

Yeezy's Flood the game! per Nike!
I am so glad he is gone thought he would never leave. I liked Nike before he came and still do now that he is gone. He didn't fit in such an exclusive crowd of people, they release his shoes in limited numbers and "hyperbeast" jump on them.

Please Kanye take your fake sneakerheads with you. See how Addidas fans like all the attention there shoe line will get. Hopefully things can get back to normal at Nike.

NO you can't, I never understood someone discounting someone's taste in a thread on the shoe.
I am so glad he is gone thought he would never leave. I liked Nike before he came and still do now that he is gone. He didn't fit in such an exclusive crowd of people, they release his shoes in limited numbers and "hyperbeast" jump on them.

Please Kanye take your fake sneakerheads with you. See how Addidas fans like all the attention there shoe line will get. Hopefully things can get back to normal at Nike.

You can't understand maybe because of your iq level. Anyway, why so angry? You look like you were not able to cop a pair of yeezys.you say you like nike with or without kayne, why should anyone care?

Off topic but now yeezy has gone i have a massive grin. The stupid levels of hype he brough too nike/jordan was detrimental to us all, i hope adidas cops it hard and all the attention from hb's leaves nike now.
Ugly shoes, ugly rapper, beautiful ending

Back
Top Bottom