Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

No one needs to worry about these. I'm also positive it'll definitely be one of the easier cops. If you don't have a ticket or a pair on lock yet, you won't have to worry. You got the typical online sites in the morning like Nike, footlocker, finishline, champs,  eastbay etc all getting them. These are NOT a "TLO" release on Nike either also. Most of all of your shoe retailers at the mall will carry these also. There will be at least 2-3 stores in your mall having them. You also throw in the mix of black friday so many of other people will be busy with other things (example: having to wait in line for an electronic, so dont got the time to pick up the jordans right away at store opening time or online). I have about 10-12 footlockers carrying these even the hood ones are getting them and they don't ever get anything, mind you this is just footlocker too as you will have other stores and mom and pop stores carrying them tomorrow. Hope this helps, wouldn't want to see anyone paying resell prices or preordering a shoe I believe they can get tomorrow morning.  Even Modells carried these Oreo 5s....and you know what that means. 

View media item 672432

Looks like from the middle of the map (Chicago) and to the entire right it's a lot more accessible than the West Coast, but I'm sure all throughout the US it'll be an easy cop. I shouldn't have bought into the hype and put in my 8 raffles, but instead of paying retail I paid $240 last Friday to get it last Tuesday.

I know my size I just meant for my best chance to get them.

Also demand is decent I'm on Long Island

Man, if you didn't get any tickets I'd have accounts on all the websites I told you earlier ready with shipping and billing info, then sign in 10min or so to every single one of them and try to get your shoe size and checkout quick on whichever website goes through.

Looks like from the middle of the map (Chicago) and to the entire right it's a lot more accessible than the West Coast, but I'm sure all throughout the US it'll be an easy cop. I shouldn't have bought into the hype and put in my 8 raffles, but instead of paying retail I paid $240 last Friday to get it last Tuesday.
The map always looks like this where the middle/west part of the map seems more empty. However, its funny cause for this Oreo 5 release it's actually   covering A LOT more than  the usual other GR releases I've seen on the footlocker launch map. Thus, these are a very big GR. Like i said, people should be able to get these with ease, this is just FTL. Plenty of other retailers out there are carrying these as well. 

Last edited:
I am glad my cousin works at Footlocker and was able to get me a couple of pairs in size 9. Looking forward to seeing how they look in person.

I think these are a nice clean pair of kicks and Im looking forward to coppin em since theyre perfect for my work uniform
happy.gif

Gonna wake up early tomorrow to try to cop the Oreo 5's on NDC.  Hopefully there will be enough pairs for the bots, and the people that actually want them.

I got a call from the third place I entered a raffle at saying I won those too during Thanksgiving. I didn't answer because I have enough. I do need a oair for gift tomorrow so I hope things will go well. Will try and cop from Finishline because I have tons of $20 rewards.

based on the pics posted in this thread these are looking real ashy, i guess as i should have expected. black grapes were def ashy and i passed on those. these i already paid for and will be picking up tmrw, but i can't say i'm excited or anything. this is just another shoe to beat, basically.

Got to the checkout page on JJ, but couldn't confirm purchase and complete checkout. Wow. looks like NDC in the morning.

Got to the checkout page on JJ, but couldn't confirm purchase and complete checkout. Wow. looks like NDC in the morning.

Check your email if you got charge. Sometime my order goes through even if i dont see an order confirmation page.

Back
Top Bottom