Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

got to use my 20% off from nike but totally forgot bout ebates(sux coz its 10% right now)
oh well at least it was an easy cop :smile:
you can still open the tracking ticket from ebates as long as it's a few hours within your order, it worked for me a couple of times

got to use my 20% off from nike but totally forgot bout ebates(sux coz its 10% right now)

oh well at least it was an easy cop :smile:
Just go on ebates now and go to wheres my cash back? make a ticket and copy and paste the email confirmation. it sometimes works when I forget to use ebates. only if you do it quick enough

Someone at DSG's really eff'd up and didn't know they raised the cost.. I was able to finally get my order through at FNL and cancelled the NDC order. I have to call to have them apply the Winners Circle discount by hand as usual.
mean.gif
they needa fix their system already, smh

damn these ugly j's sold out real quick here in germany. first GR this year that sold out- smh

I decided to endure the SPA and got through on FNL. Not sure what FTL problem is of late with the check out timers. It caused me to miss out on the Lebron FI and pair of Bel Air 5s. Today, they expected me to wait 90 minutes.

FNL turned out to be the lesser of two evil timers.

Also used the Discover Card to get 15% cash back.

Last edited:
im guessing everyone is broke. the shoe is still available.

Or maybe they're not feeling 5s unless it's a limited like Bel Air, Fear or cherished OG like the Grapes.

I will say not a great way to follow up BC3, Bred 4 but they're cool. Guess we only have one more 5 left this year and we can move onto the year of the 6.

Or maybe they're not feeling 5s unless it's a limited like Bel Air, Fear or cherished OG like the Grapes.

I will say not a great way to follow up BC3, Bred 4 but they're cool. Guess we only have one more 5 left this year and we can move onto the year of the 6.
people wanted the limited shoe is because of how much they resell for. anything that's GR now steer people away for some reason. im just copping whatever shoes that fit my taste. i passed on the bel air and the grapes. anyways, thumbs up for a super easy releases today. 

Last edited:
Lack of hype? These sold out in europe by lunchtime today. They were 'limited release' in europe...

^ I mean it limits you to wearin only white socks and with these its black socks or .....

Even rockin these in the mall your gonna get a ll kinds of dirt appearing on the white sockliner even wearin fresh white elites!

I got my pair but i'm not sure whether i'm surprised that these are sitting or not. They fit my style so I didn't hesitate, these are going to look crisp with jeans, simiilar to the EXT Mints. I personally don't like how finish line did the SPA thing this morning to make people think they were being sold out fast... had to leave for work so I just went with NDC. I had a reward for Fin Line too but no patience to wait for their landing page to load plus NDC gives you free shipping so to me 10 bucks wasn't a big deal after all was said and done. Still waiting on a confirm email though, usually have gotten one by now.

Back
Top Bottom