Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Got 15% cash back + 5 dollars referral + $20 WC finishline on these. The super Black Friday deal for me.

:rofl: at resellers on my local fb page trying to flip these... turning out to be a nightmare release for people that thought these would be a quick come up :tongue:

Last edited:
is it just me or is there still plenty of sizes still availble online.. I was able to add to cart on fnl, but Im not sure if site is updated or not

Look I'm not mad cause ima beat em to death but quality is terrible on these... Glue stains everywhere, scratches, and wrinkled? Enough is enough JB
I'm with you on this one. My pair has some marks on it as well. Seems like the material is really delicate, if you drop the shoe or something it'll make a mark.

Imagine the fool later today after going out for a few hours and getting their PS4 who gets an email from Meg saying their order has been cancelled for using a bot. Now usually they would be SOL but today it seems they will be able to go right back in manually and add another one

Last edited:
I hope they are still available in my area, when I get home from work in a few hrs.... The only drawback working a 4am shift

Imagine the fool later today after going out for a few hours and getting their PS4 who gets an email from Meg saying their order has been cancelled for using a bot. Now usually they would be SOL but today it seems they will be able to go right back in manually and add another one

lol, i really don't think Meg cares about the ones they couldn't sell

Seems like JB is banking on these big time with all the hype created by numerous limited Vs through out this year, and seems it is backfired now, just IMO [emoji]128540[/emoji]

these arent bad, but if your gonna drop that much there are way better shoes on ebay and coming out soon :nerd:

Seems like JB is banking on these big time with all the hype created by numerous limited Vs through out this year, and seems it is backfired now, just IMO [emoji]128540[/emoji]
I personally thought every V's throughout the year were a general release, not limited. The two fire reds (3m and black tongue), grapes, and even laneys were widely available,  excluding the black grapes that was more on the limited i guess. Although......these oreo5s seem like the highest produced one of them are in terms of quantity, every damn store I knew got them even the ones in the hood lol. And DSG/Richards even carried them....cmon lol.

Last edited:
 got to my local FNL this morning to check em out (they have plenty of sizes left btw) the shoe looks solid but that white sock liner and mid sole is just not my cup of tea
tired.gif

homie wanted me to grab him a sz 12, over slept (food coma) checked NDC hour after release and easily grabbed his size. wish every release was like that..

Last edited:
I personally thought every V's throughout the year were a general release, not limited. The two fire reds (3m and black tongue), grapes, and even laneys were widely available,  excluding the black grapes that was more on the limited i guess. Although......these oreo5s seem like the highest produced one of them are in terms of quantity, every damn store I knew got them even the ones in the hood lol. And DSG/Richards even carried them....cmon lol.
Hmmm... Yea, black grapes for sure, how about bel air, 3lab5(both) and DBs? (Did I miss anymore?) still, it is 5 pairs GR vs 5 pairs limited..... Compare to last year IVs, it is very significantly different.

Hmmm... Yea, black grapes for sure, how about bel air, 3lab5(both) and DBs? (Did I miss anymore?) still, it is 5 pairs GR vs 5 pairs limited..... Compare to last year IVs, it is very significantly different.
Fear 5's was one of the most limited I had ever seen.

Reactions: j5
Well you got the fear 5s and bel airs,but I think all black Friday releases are plentiful like the bred 4s last year,it just was a lot more people wanted them,unlike these...but im digging these 5s

Back
Top Bottom