Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Niice that's a thought but I would have to go on the hunt for a pair of grey laces that's comes close to a cool grey
Nah they don't come with whites I copped 2 pairs so I did 1 and 1

About the cool grey laces, don't the black and university gold Spi'zikes comes with cool grey laces? I have that shoe and I'm pretty sure their laces are cool grey. You should cop a pair lol

Selling for 200 is negative profit due to eBay taking a cut/PayPal fees and shipping. He broke even or took a loss.

And those eBay pictures are sellers that sold them early. After taking a look at ebay, the selling prices are on average $210.

Like I said prior, I like the shoe and if you like it that's cool. But don't hype it up like oh man these are going to be the next Oreo 4.

You must be stupid with math, I'm pretty sure these go for $170 retail and they are selling or as you wouldn't say "sold" for about $250 give or take. You're making up these negative profits up though and expecting people to believe you. Ebay charges you a 10% final value fee and a 10% final shipping fee. So if they sell around $250 which most of those listings I showed you did, thats minus $25, which leaves you with $225 and you don't get charged a shipping fee if you do free shipping. So, $225 minus let's say $10 is still $215. These shoes retail for $170 and you end up with at least $215 how is that losing money? Your math skills suck. I still don't understand what you mean by we're hyping up the shoes saying they are the next "Oreo 4's." Please point out one person who said these are the next Oreo 4's. All we are saying is we like the shoes on a thread dedicated to the shoe. If we were trolling other threads saying how much better our shoes are to everyone else's I'd understand, but we're staying within our thread. You and the other kid are popping up in our thread talking down other men's purchases, which is pretty sad because that's what female's do to one another. I would never critique another man's shoes. At the end of the day, almost everyone who wanted these shoes were able to get them and thats what matters. If they sit they sit, oh well, but not one official Jordan retailer is in full stock of these shoes. You should stick to shoe thread's you like, instead of down talking the one's you don't like, it really speaks volumes of your maturity and level of ignorance to everyone reading.

I would love for these to still be in stores just means I would buy another pair.  If other dudes aren't interested in them fine for me, at my age I am secure enough in my style and taste to not really care what someone else opinion is.

That's exactly how I feel, I could care less whether they sold out or not as long as I got them. If I had the money, I'd absolutely buy another pair to keep fresh until my current pair is done with. But I'd look stupid telling another man that he shouldn't be into his shoes that he spent his money on just because I'm not feeling them. At the end of the day, every one spends their money however they want, I just hope everyone buys what they actually like and not what everyone is into in order to fit in because it'll make a grown man look like a little kid trying to fit in.

alot of hate for this shoe. Not really sure why?!? Wore mine on the weekends and people were digging them.

I really don't understand why the hate. I mean, we're all different with different taste. Some of us like a simple shoe that looks great and can be worn with anything. I'd look stupid downplaying another man's purchase in which I didn't pitch in a single dollar for. But I guess that not everyone feels that way, and they much rather downplay what another man is wearing.

I really don't understand why the hate. I mean, we're all different with different taste. Some of us like a simple shoe that looks great and can be worn with anything. I'd look stupid downplaying another man's purchase in which I didn't pitch in a single dollar for. But I guess that not everyone feels that way, and they much rather downplay what another man is wearing.
I think in their head they hate the fact that a shoe that they dislike is being loved by everyone else. They need to justify the decision that they did not purchase and they feel better by judging someone elses decision to buy the shoe...

i bet my 1 pair will still look as fresh as your 2nd pair.....just saying
if u tke care of yur kicks i dont see a need for a 2nd pair
for example.... 09 aj7 dmp wore over the weekend....
View media item 677648

If you have the money, it won't hurt your pockets, nor set you back on your priorities like bills for example, why wouldn't you double or even triple up on shoes you like? I bet everyone on NT would love to double up or triple up on shoes they love if they could. That second pair is for when your first pair is done, and that third pair could make you money down the line or be a great trading asset. @Ny2Jerz is probably one of the smartest dudes doubling up on shoes he loves. Being able to only get one pair and have to make them last year's really speaks on your financial power. I really dislike when a man downplays or tries disrespecting another man for what he does with his money, that's what female's are supposed to do.

If you have the money, it won't hurt your pockets, nor set you back on your priorities like bills for example, why wouldn't you double or even triple up on shoes you like? I bet everyone on NT would love to double up or triple up on shoes they love if they could. That second pair is for when your first pair is done, and that third pair could make you money down the line or be a great trading asset. @Ny2Jerz is probably one of the smartest dudes doubling up on shoes he loves. Being able to only get one pair and have to make them last year's really speaks on your financial power. I really dislike when a man downplays or tries disrespecting another man for what he does with his money, that's what female's are supposed to do.
Oh god talk about being a female smh
I said i was done lol

Oh god talk about being a female smh
I said i was done lol

I'm still catching up, I didn't read the part where you said where you were done until afterwards. But, there's no shame if you can't put down for 2 pairs, not everyone is able to and thats cool. But, don't downplay why someone does what they do, especially with their money, if you're unable to do the same. Most people into shoes usually buy a pair to wear and a pair to keep DS in their personal collection they don't wear or eventually wear. That's why there's a lot of DS OG pairs around, because more than likely they doubled up and now know their pain on ice is worth a couple hundred and isn't really wearable. Who's to say these Oreo 5's won't be all hyped up down the line and worth a couple hundred for those who do have that extra DS pair.

AS MY NIKE / FINISHLINE / CHAMPS / FOOTLOCKER / INSIDERS HAVE TOLD ME

THE OREOS ONLY SHIPPED LIKE 40 PAIRS PER STORE… SO EVEN THOU EVERYSTORE HAD THEM….THEY ONLY HAD THAT AMOUNT, NO MORE….

NOW COMING UP FOR THE RETRO 12 TAXI'S AND THE RETRO 11 GAMMAS'S THEY SAID...

SOME STORES ARE GETTING ANYWHERE FROM 45-65 PAIRS OF TAXI'S 12'S

AND THE ARE SHIPPING MORE ON THE RETRO GAMMA BLUE 11'S - UP TO 125 PAIRS AND + TO EACH STORE OF THOSE….

THEY MOST HARDEST RELEASES FOR THEM THIS YEAR THEY HAVE LEFT ARE….

THE WHAT KOBE'S - (WHICH ARE DROPPING LIKE ANY WEEK NOW)

AND THE RETRO 1 HI J'S BRED'S THAT COMING OUT END OF YEAR….

AS OF RIGHT NOW PER THERE WEEKLY MEETINGS.

SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
devil.gif

My local footlocker had had 72 pairs of the Oreos though still have some good sizes left as well 
eyes.gif

I'm still catching up, I didn't read the part where you said where you were done until afterwards. But, there's no shame if you can't put down for 2 pairs, not everyone is able to and thats cool. But, don't downplay why someone does what they do, especially with their money, if you're unable to do the same. Most people into shoes usually buy a pair to wear and a pair to keep DS in their personal collection they don't wear or eventually wear. That's why there's a lot of DS OG pairs around, because more than likely they doubled up and now know their pain on ice is worth a couple hundred and isn't really wearable. Who's to say these Oreo 5's won't be all hyped up down the line and worth a couple hundred for those who do have that extra DS pair.
Dude i get all that! My main point was, all of us buy shoes and i myself have well over 300 pairs and all im trying to say is with that many shoes it takes me forever just to get a 2 nd wear on a pair which could take a year minimum and at that point those particular pair still looks DS(as the pic i posted a 4 yr old shoe with no signs of yellowing n only very minor creasing)
All these reasons that i read about doubling up all boils down to reselling or future value and last time i checked majority hates resellers

Other than future value(or u actually beat up yur pair to ball which i kno most dont) i dont see any other reason to double up if you rotate your kicks wisely and take care of em well that 1 pair will stay "fresh" for years to come

But do you!

Well, you need to state how big your collection is or most people won't understand why you say what you say. If you put it like that, then of course with 300 pairs you have Jay's for days and you can wear these Oreo 5's about once. But, not everyone has a 300 pair collection and most people like me are picky of what a shoe looks like and only gets what they like so it's hard to have 300 pairs and well doubling up is a lot simpler. But, I definitely wouldn't double up if I had 300 pairs unless I really like a certain pair.

Well, you need to state how big your collection is or most people won't understand why you say what you say. If you put it like that, then of course with 300 pairs you have Jay's for days and you can wear these Oreo 5's about once. But, not everyone has a 300 pair collection and most people like me are picky of what a shoe looks like and only gets what they like so it's hard to have 300 pairs and well doubling up is a lot simpler. But, I definitely wouldn't double up if I had 300 pairs unless I really like a certain pair.
Exactly. If you have 300+ shoes of course you're going to go for months without wearing a certain pair. If you have about 50 or so though you'll wear each pair much more often, especially if you then have a particular shoe that's so clean you don't want to wear it often, which just increases the amount of times you'll wear the others.

Sorry for the confusion.. Its all good

This pic makes you look like a ******
Whats wrong with being a ******???
I think the correct term is"little people"

mine just came from NDC. Great looking show, love the colorway. One question and apologies if this has been discussed, what is the best way to protect the suede material from the elements?

Back
Top Bottom