Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Sorry for coming in the thread like that but ill be honest not feeling them but cousin want a pair so any retailers still have youth sizes available at least overseas? Checked usual suspects couldnt come up with anything guess these sold out like any other JB release these days
I could possibly check my retailer tomorrow. What size? 

AS MY NIKE / FINISHLINE / CHAMPS / FOOTLOCKER / INSIDERS HAVE TOLD ME

THE OREOS ONLY SHIPPED LIKE 40 PAIRS PER STORE… SO EVEN THOU EVERYSTORE HAD THEM….THEY ONLY HAD THAT AMOUNT, NO MORE….

NOW COMING UP FOR THE RETRO 12 TAXI'S AND THE RETRO 11 GAMMAS'S THEY SAID...

SOME STORES ARE GETTING ANYWHERE FROM 45-65 PAIRS OF TAXI'S 12'S

AND THE ARE SHIPPING MORE ON THE RETRO GAMMA BLUE 11'S - UP TO 125 PAIRS AND + TO EACH STORE OF THOSE….

THEY MOST HARDEST RELEASES FOR THEM THIS YEAR THEY HAVE LEFT ARE….

THE WHAT KOBE'S - (WHICH ARE DROPPING LIKE ANY WEEK NOW)

AND THE RETRO 1 HI J'S BRED'S THAT COMING OUT END OF YEAR….

AS OF RIGHT NOW PER THERE WEEKLY MEETINGS.

SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
devil.gif

Last edited:
View media item 677456
White laces or black laces fellas the pair on the right is the pair I'm currently rockin in rotation and the left Is my DS pair for the future... IMO white laces makes this shoe pop more but if I only owned 1 pair I would keep the laces black

Last edited:
White laces or black laces fellas the pair on the right is the pair I'm currently rockin in rotation and the left Is my DS pair for the future... IMO white laces makes this shoe pop more but if I only owned 1 pair I would keep the laces black
Grey Laces to match the Jumpman….just a thought?

so DSG gets here faster than NDC does.....says it's arriving later today instead of the usual wednesday for NDC.....so win win for DSG, faster shipping, and $10 cheaper

I personally like the black laces. Do they come with white laces also?

I could care less if a shoe I purchase is still in stores. As long as I get my pair, it's nice that there's shoes available for those who were unaware of the shoe, like it, and now want to buy it. What's so wrong with that? Are we judging each others shoes by how fast they sell? Because in that case, you probably are the type of person buying the hyped up colorful shoes that everyone wants so you get them to fit in and them selling out quick gives you a good feeling inside as to a possible stupid purchase made.
I would love for these to still be in stores just means I would buy another pair.  If other dudes aren't interested in them fine for me, at my age I am secure enough in my style and taste to not really care what someone else opinion is.

You must have failed reading comprehension. If you read my post it states how ppl don't only buy hyped sneakers. Also when you buy and like your sneakers why not get hyped over them. You just payed good money for them and if you're like me you actually LIKE them. Not exactly trying to hype them up to make ppl like you think it is attempt to give these j's more value than what they are. No one cares if these are sitting which they are not. A random pair of 8s, 13s, or 10s doesn't  not justify as sitting. Bel air 6 rings which are still on shelves are considered sitting with FULL SIZES AVAILABLE. I don't know about selling for $250 on ebay but definitely around less than or equal to $200 because a friend of mine just sold his for that much which isn't much of a profit if you got them at retail if that makes you feel better about the profit argument.

Selling for 200 is negative profit due to eBay taking a cut/PayPal fees and shipping. He broke even or took a loss.

And those eBay pictures are sellers that sold them early. After taking a look at ebay, the selling prices are on average $210.

Like I said prior, I like the shoe and if you like it that's cool. But don't hype it up like oh man these are going to be the next Oreo 4.

I double up on kicks I like cuz if I rock 1 pair in rotation with other kicks I can rock it for about a year untill it turns into a beater so a year or so from now I can pull out a fresh pair when everybody and their mama not rockin it as much and so I font pay re sell price I always only double on kicks I like cuz I have every intention on rockin my kicks

Financially with my work also I'm juss able to afford to double to the point where its not hurtin my pocket or I regret it
i bet my 1 pair will still look as fresh as your 2nd pair.....just saying

if u tke care of yur kicks i dont see a need for a 2nd pair

for example.... 09 aj7 dmp wore over the weekend....

Last edited:
My kicks are .5 small. My metallic 5's are 11.5 and fit perfect but these Oreos are tight, hurt my feet walking the other day.

i find that pair with tumbled leather run half a size big due to the thinness of the material and pairs with thicker material like these run a but snug. thoughts?

Last edited:
I double up on kicks I like cuz if I rock 1 pair in rotation with other kicks I can rock it for about a year untill it turns into a beater so a year or so from now I can pull out a fresh pair when everybody and their mama not rockin it as much and so I font pay re sell price I always only double on kicks I like cuz I have every intention on rockin my kicks

Financially with my work also I'm juss able to afford to double to the point where its not hurtin my pocket or I regret it

i bet my 1 pair will still look as fresh as your 2nd pair.....just saying
if u tke care of yur kicks i dont see a need for a 2nd pair
for example.... 09 aj7 dmp wore over the weekend....
View media item 677648

bad example

& if someone else doubles why does it matter to u

bad example

Doesn't, just gives him a reason to post his shoe pic in this thread, that nobody even brought up.  Some people are harder on shoes than others, which means the reverse is true.  Showing your DMP's doesn't really prove anything we don't already know.

Last edited:
My kicks are .5 small. My metallic 5's are 11.5 and fit perfect but these Oreos are tight, hurt my feet walking the other day.

I noticed that with the black grape V's. White and black based Jordan's have been fittin me different for me lately. All of the 2012 white based jordan V's feel bigger than the black grape V's to me. I should of bought a 12 in the black grape V's instead of going off of what I bought for the white jordan V's. This time I ended up sizing .5 up on the oreo's so hopefully they fit better.

Exactly why I bought the oreo v's .5 size bigger.  2011 V's fit me just right in a size 10, but it seems like the recent non-white (non-leather) based V's have been running a little smaller.  When in doubt, I just buy .5 size bigger so I can't go wrong with that.  I hate it when shoes fit me too snug.

bad example

Y is it a bad example
And 2nd...it doesnt matter to me if u actually read my previous post it was more of a question of why.... Anyways im done.. Back to topic

Selling for 200 is negative profit due to eBay taking a cut/PayPal fees and shipping. He broke even or took a loss.

And those eBay pictures are sellers that sold them early. After taking a look at ebay, the selling prices are on average $210.

Like I said prior, I like the shoe and if you like it that's cool. But don't hype it up like oh man these are going to be the next Oreo 4.
"which isn't much of a profit if you got them at retail" is what my post said if you read. He did not get them at retail so he did profit. Oh now you like the shoe? Everyone was under the impression you didn't...

Y is it a bad example
And 2nd...it doesnt matter to me if u actually read my previous post it was more of a question of why.... Anyways im done.. Back to topic
You showin some 7s fam that's why. Those are easy to keep lookin fresh due to the material vs the 5s that will yellow quicker with use/moisture. Plus that material will get messed up easy on the Oreos. Nice kicks though. My Orion 7s still look close to DS and I used to wear them all the time.

Back
Top Bottom