Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

whats up with the supposed fake suede on these shoes? can someone enlighten me? thought it was double dyed nubuck or something. kinda late i know cause i ordered a pair from shoepalace

Last edited:
I paid 210 for mine when I struck out first time around. I like the shoe and been rocking it so I'm not complaining. The ashy bothers me at times but in all I don't regret the purchase.

I paid 210 for mine when I struck out first time around. I like the shoe and been rocking it so I'm not complaining. The ashy bothers me at times but in all I don't regret the purchase.
LMAO one reason I strayed away from it. The other being the White bottom. I did originally want them, but now I'd rather cop Black Grapes. 

whats up with the supposed fake suede on these shoes? can someone enlighten me? thought it was double dyed nubuck or something. kinda late i know cause i ordered a pair from shoepalace
it's just really bad quality suede/nubuck material that JB used. A perfect example of their s**tty quality. If these would've been durabuck, they would've been 300x better.

I love my pair of these, but the suede on them is garbage imo. It's soft, but not buttery. some of the ashiest & nastiest suede i've ever seen used on a shoe.

The white liner & midsole get very dirty on this shoe quick too. But you can't beat this colorway tho. They look great on foot and match with anything.

all in all a very good cop, especially at retail.

Last edited:
it's just really bad quality suede/nubuck material that JB used. A perfect example of their s**tty quality. If these would've been durabuck, they would've been 300x better.

I love my pair of these, but the suede on them is garbage imo. It's soft, but not buttery. some of the ashiest & nastiest suede i've ever seen used on a shoe.

The white liner & midsole get very dirty on this shoe quick too. But you can't beat this colorway tho. They look great on foot and match with anything.

lmaooooo true, I saw a girl on the train with them and the white bottom was real dirty...Turned me off.

Ashiness lmaoo

My thoughts exactly.

Lovely shoe, can't go wrong with em. But would be better if it was suede instead of nubuck.

Only proper suede they've put on a shoe recently was on the Fear V.

Could someone who took the shoe at the release date tell how's the condition of them now? Some destroyed parts, quality, bad features? I mean walking in them every day, not 1 day per week.

Do you think i could trade Oreo V worn a couple time for either the Silver 5Lab3 or the Black 5Lab3 (when the drop, of course)

Do you think i could trade Oreo V worn a couple time for either the Silver 5Lab3 or the Black 5Lab3 (when the drop, of course)
Not a chance. Resell price for a pair of DS Oreo 5's is about the same as the RETAIL price of the 5Lab3's.

Last edited:
guys ! recently i ve copped a pair of oreo Vs for my girl but i felt that the material on the shoe is different from the mens ...is that normal ?

Back
Top Bottom