Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

guys ! recently i ve copped a pair of oreo Vs for my girl but i felt that the material on the shoe is different from the mens ...is that normal ?
Yup. They always cut (even more) corners when it comes to quality on the GS sizes.

Do you think i could trade Oreo V worn a couple time for either the Silver 5Lab3 or the Black 5Lab3 (when the drop, of course)
5LAB3's especially that first release, do NOT move... don't settle for anything over retail from whoever it is you're dealing with. Resellers have casted those off ship weeks ago already. The ones still sitting on them are going to rot away with them. There's currently no value on 5Lab3's. If you like them, stay firm, offer retail...

That ashiness. You know it's weird when the White looks better than the Black.

Only reason I wouldn't get these.
Yep. You right.

Still love em as a beater though.
laugh.gif

5LAB3's especially that first release, do NOT move... don't settle for anything over retail from whoever it is you're dealing with. Resellers have casted those off ship weeks ago already. The ones still sitting on them are going to rot away with them. There's currently no value on 5Lab3's. If you like them, stay firm, offer retail...
Ok Thanks... i was looking to pay no more that 250 shipped which is basically Retail + Tax...

Hopefully they are near the same price after a couple weeks told my self no shoes till june... trying to practice a little more self control with buying

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT CLEAN THIS SHOE WITH SUEDE/NUBUCK CLEANER OR ANYTYPE OF CLEANER OR WATER. i accidently wore my oreo 5s on a rainy day. and there were water stains. no biggie. i grabbed my footlocker numbuck/suede cleaner and cleaned them. i noticed that when i dried them, a **** ton of black dye wore off. when it dried and i brushed it with my numbuck brush it was extremely ashy. the cleaner stripped a lot of the dye from the nubuck and now it is 10x more ashy and does not have its rich dark black look. please do not clean your shoes with suede/nubuck cleaner it will destroy the nubuck. now i just wasted 160 dollars or whatever the retail was

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT CLEAN THIS SHOE WITH SUEDE/NUBUCK CLEANER OR ANYTYPE OF CLEANER OR WATER. i accidently wore my oreo 5s on a rainy day. and there were water stains. no biggie. i grabbed my footlocker numbuck/suede cleaner and cleaned them. i noticed that when i dried them, a **** ton of black dye wore off. when it dried and i brushed it with my numbuck brush it was extremely ashy. the cleaner stripped a lot of the dye from the nubuck and now it is 10x more ashy and does not have its rich dark black look. please do not clean your shoes with suede/nubuck cleaner it will destroy the nubuck. now i just wasted 160 dollars or whatever the retail was

Can you post some pictures please

Can you post some pictures please
i cant sorry. the pictures of the aftermath looks normal since the camera changes the color tones and everything but in real life i definitely see a difference. just stick with the brush. if you get stains i guess the best way is to use some water and soak it up with a towel. but the cleaner definitely removes a lot of black dye.

Everyone is hating the shoe. I must be the only guy that actually loves it. Got 2 pairs too. Def my favourite 5 from last year.

I have a wear dot on the toebox where I tried to spotclean....used only a drop of water and a cloth. The dye DEF comes of easily. I didn't scrub or rub hard and you can def see where I cleaned.  

Back
Top Bottom