Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

but the grapes 
smokin.gif

Everyone is hating the shoe. I must be the only guy that actually loves it. Got 2 pairs too. Def my favourite 5 from last year.

:smh:

It sold more pairs than any Jordan of last year, so clearly "everyone" wasn't/isn't hating it.

Last edited:
Oreos got a lot pf hate. And only reason they sold the more was because they obviously made more.

Statements kinda misleading. Not yours. But the facts. Gammas could have easily been the highest seller if they wished. Hell, besides the white viii......what other jordan sat longer than the oreos?

mean.gif

It sold more pairs than any Jordan of last year, so clearly "everyone" wasn't/isn't hating it.
Kinda like the Crimson 3s. Niketalk types were hating it, but it sold bucket loads because it was mass produced and appealed to the masses.

Oreos got a lot pf hate. And only reason they sold the more was because they obviously made more.

Statements kinda misleading. Not yours. But the facts. Gammas could have easily been the highest seller if they wished. Hell, besides the white viii......what other jordan sat longer than the oreos?

Crimson 3's and Joker 1's, (Jokers went on sale in fact, and some places still have Jokers. Can't remember if the three's did, but that colorway also sold a fair number of units as the poster above mentioned.) and it goes both ways. They made so many pairs, yet people still bought all of those pairs, showing a clear desire for the shoe. Not saying people wanted these more than the Gamma's or Breds of course, simply that anyone acting like everyone hated them doesn't line up with what happened. Even with that many pairs they didn't sit as long as some of the releases this year, like those Venom X's. :smh:

Last edited:
So how many on NT just got in on the GS Jimmy Jazz restock? Size 5,5.5 went the quickest since not many of them

Yeah they had a fsr. Might want to try and call jj to see if they have anymore due to some canceled orders.

Last edited:
for as much hate as these got they sold out in my area pretty quick. Im glad I got my pair . these and fear 4s my fav release of last year but thats just my oprinion.

Could someone help me, I need to purchase a pair of these in a size UK 11 / US 12? but I'm not sure where to look, I was tempted to buy through fight club but realise it could run me up to £300 buy when taking into account tax and shipping + a customs charge etc which is ******* ridiculous for this shoe.
Could anyone spare a little advice? Thanks in advance.

Could someone help me, I need to purchase a pair of these in a size UK 11 / US 12? but I'm not sure where to look, I was tempted to buy through fight club but realise it could run me up to £300 buy when taking into account tax and shipping + a customs charge etc which is ******* ridiculous for this shoe.
Could anyone spare a little advice? Thanks in advance.
I would check eBay probably ur best bet

i love the oreos ived been looking for these for quite some time... under $220 though or maybe just wait for another restock... 1 of my fav colorways on the 5s

Back
Top Bottom