Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Garbage! Come 1 Come all and get your "milk & Oreo's. I hope everyone jumps on these, cuz ther gonna be alot of heat in the 

last 2 months of the year. Especially Nov, with the rumore of the Blk/Cmnt NA III's and the Lightning IV's. Im stillwaiting for a NA 

metallic V.

Most heads buy more than 1 pair a month.. Especially at the end of the year. With bonuses or money set aside knowing heat will drop..

these oreo 5s and the kings pride are the only two shoes im excited about for the rest of the year. unless there is any surprises like the shangai shen then all bets are off.

that b&w pic that made the sole look smoked was sick . would have really set this shoe off either way me love this shoe long time. 

Looks like they were skated in ... 

I thought JB created b-ball shoes ?
tongue.gif

Looking forward to these.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

The early release pairs out there have looked really nice on feet. Glad not too many people will really be after these, won't make it quite so difficult to grab 2 different Jordan's the same morning.

The hype will come for this. People has been crying about the leather but with this material im
Happy. Will cop multiple

i loved these as samples, long before these were even confirmed for retail.

i will cop 3 pairs, two using the 20% discount i have and one for retail

going to get these i am sure they will be limited with how the jordan 5 releases have been of late.

I think these are dope. Only complaint is the icy bottom. Looks great now, but once it yellows I have the feeling it'll ruin the look of the shoe. 
mean.gif
 I'll still go ahead and cop though. Doesn't look like these'll be too hard too get, certainly no Fear V's or Bel-Airs.

Still 50/50 on these.. White sock liner is killing it for me... I only wore my HGG 13 a few times and the white liner is already looks a shade off white.

Last edited:
My first time I'll be sleeping in and not worry about a release on Black Friday. The past few years it was the Black Cement4's, Black Cement 3's and Flint 13's.

Wouldn't be surprised if a bigger release got dropped on Black Friday as well since these haven't gained much hype..

I love the whole shoe minus the white sock liner. All I wear is black socks. So that gon be a problem. I love the blue icy soles though. Laneys are a definite, these are 60/40... 60 being fa sho. Its a bunch of dope shoes dropping in Nov & Dec. Oreos on the list, just at the bottom of it.

Back
Top Bottom