Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

From the video's I have seen the upper looks more like the bkack cement 4's from last year. Have not had the chance to see a pair in person yet though. Still looking forward to thwm regardless. I have the raptors. Whats wrong with that material? Its not as plush as the suede but the material is holding up just fine...

i must check out the videos i must admit i havnt.
Nothing was wrong with the material on the raptors, holds up fine on my pair, but thats a 7, that thin type of material on a 5 just dosent go for me, 5s crease like ****** too thatl just make it worse, guess well see. Il prob still cop who am i kidding haha

If anyone's good at customs, it would be simple to do, but this would make a dope black/infrared 5.

I hear you. Going to have a crack at the lebrons if they are available online this week though. ...

Gamma's? Kickz will have em online, tempted to go that route on these Oreos being a friday but i hate paying $35 extra and not having them in my hands that day, not that i wear em till months later neway lol

Yeh IG:Sneakaninjaz confirms them thoughts, looks like a bred 4ish material not plush Black Grape material. Damn, that sucks ah well

If you get stuck let me know. If they are as widely available as it sounds I should be able to get my pair then jump back on the end of the line (if there is one) and get another pair.

Last edited:
If you get stuck let me know. If they are as widely available as it sounds I should be able to get my pair then jump back on the end of the line (if there is one) and get another pair.

Thanks Appreciate it.
think i got a few soldiers out there who i can call on atm.

Man, im living in hong kong right now and this shoe will be available in jordan brand store.

Seems like the quantity would be similar to the Black grapes.

Man, im living in hong kong right now and this shoe will be available in jordan brand store.
Seems like the quantity would be similar to the Black grapes.

id love to know if these will crease/feel like bred iv or blk grape v

ive heard both & they couldnt be further from each other

I'll cop as well but prolly won't bring them out until next year... everyone an their moms likes rocking the new Jordan's for a while...

Back
Top Bottom