Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Work at 8 am this morning so I won't be able to get them most likely. Have the numbers for the Champs in my area and i'll call them after work and if they still have any pairs go scoop one, if not then it is what it is. It'd be nice to have this as its a clean colorway, but I won't  shed any tears if I miss out on it.

I got the error on JJ too but I checked my email and got an order confirmation.

Last edited:
in case you were wondering... 

these seem to be flying off the shelves here in korea, as are all j's nowadays.

8am release on a work day here means i can't cop. that leaves me to rely on NDC to ship to my family in the states. 

this isn't my pic but just a glimpse of the overnight line at a store in a city much smaller than seoul.

For those in the DMV area, Tyson's Corner Finishline is gonna have a lot of pairs.
Thanks for this tip! Just made a mad dash from Bethesda to Tysons to get my ticket for a men's size 13. Now I just have to make sure my *** is awake and there between 8am - 10am to pick the shoe up!

And damn, the guys who work there are all hotties! I think I'm in love with at least 3 of them :-/

Just got back from my local mall and the only store doing line up is champs. Already ppl walkin around the mall lingering with their raptors, Concords, cool greys, FR5, steels. And dude said they only have MAYBE 3 pair in 11.5 -_-. Goin back at 6am to line up as much as I told myself I wasn't goin to. Good luck to everyone goin out for them. Hope y'all don't run into bs at checkout online.

Pretty shocked to find out these are FCFS. On the fence with them. I hate ashy shoes, specially when they start to crease or scuff. these look like a nightmare to keep dust off. and that white sock liner is a huge let down. It's gonna be died blue from denim or brown from people's dirty socks.

Probably gonna pass...

Last edited:
in case you were wondering... 
these seem to be flying off the shelves here in korea, as are all j's nowadays.
8am release on a work day here means i can't cop. that leaves me to rely on NDC to ship to my family in the states. 

this isn't my pic but just a glimpse of the overnight line at a store in a city much smaller than seoul.

Yep. I was gonna try but I couldn't believe so many people decided to camp overnight in the freezing cold. The popularity for Jordans here is at a ridiculously new high..

The local spot by me in Glen Burnie MD has plenty, and still giving out tickets and there is no line. Its a small FtL so many people dont know about it. Going their mid morning to walk in and walk out.

Thanks for this tip! Just made a mad dash from Bethesda to Tysons to get my ticket for a men's size 13. Now I just have to make sure my *** is awake and there between 8am - 10am to pick the shoe up!

And damn, the guys who work there are all hotties! I think I'm in love with at least 3 of them :-/
went there last week and they didnt have anymore tickets and the dude that I talked to said they had a mad amount of shoes so that mall is going to be crazy right now. Good luck

If we check out before 8 AM on finishline will they still ship it? 

-Edit

Never mind, ordered and confirmed.  Thanks for the links guys, repped. It was way easier buying on finishline a couple minutes early

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom