Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

So let's see, we have these slated for next year:
Fire Reds, Grapes and possibly the Laney c/w.
That makes 2 retro+ colorways, or JB will re-release the Metallic 5s next year without the 23.
Next year is gonna be nice, but personally I'm waiting till 2014 when its the year of the 6.
:smokin
Carmines, I pray you see the light again that year.
We are definitely not getting the BMs again

I am not going to be highly involved next year myself. I too cant wait for the VIs but only if the shape is right. The new shape with the ****** up toebox truly bothers me. I can get over the concave upper if I must.

I was supposed to retire this year. but jb decided not to release the columbias and has given me a chance to cop a few releases i missed next year for retail (fire red 5, black toe 13, royal 1, columbias) instead of paying reseller prices of the older ones.. but they better turn it around or ill just pay the reseller. the ice blue is disgusting and i kinda miss the 23 secretly

smh they killin all the classics... n why they keep releasing recycled **** that already been released 2-3 years ago... smh and ppl hated this package.. smh jordan just be leading his lil flock of sheeps... WE GOT ONE!!!

smh they killin all the classics... n why they keep releasing recycled **** that already been released 2-3 years ago... smh and ppl hated this package.. smh jordan just be leading his lil flock of sheep... WE GOT ONE!!!

That's the same thing I said about the 8s. They adjust came out 2007 and now they release next year. It used to be a 8-10 year wait for most things to retro. Which I thought was perfect.

Jordan Brand's going to make me broke next year
mean.gif
Oh wellz
laugh.gif

I still have mine DS from '99... looks like I need a pair to finally wear!

The blue sole is way too blue though...and you know it'll still end up with brown/yellowing around the edges.

I still have mine DS from '99... looks like I need a pair to finally wear!
The blue sole is way too blue though...and you know it'll still end up with brown/yellowing around the edges.

I don't think it will be that blue by rd, I think it would be a more subtle blue like the oly 6

Last edited:
You said you need a pair to wear? So it wont matter how blue they are. They'll brown if you wear em. Hell even if you don't

ill probably pick a pair to beat up. this is one of my favorite Jordans of all time and i already have crispy 2000 retros and will soon have werable 1990 OGs in great shape.

That's the same thing I said about the 8s. They adjust came out 2007 and now they release next year. It used to be a 8-10 year wait for most things to retro. Which I thought was perfect.

Yeah but with the standard of quality JB gives us as of late. You should be happy they retro stuff so often. My aqua's are cracking and so are my fire red 3's.

If they retro the FR3's i will cop as many as my finances will let me. Best 3 hands down IMO

Last edited:
Tinted blue soles work on some shoes (Oly VI's), but not on these.

As of now I'm on the fence.  Of the confirmed releases for 2013, the only definite cops for me are the Royal I's and the Black Toe XIII's.

Hope they make the soles similar to the GMP 6s.

Those aren't nearly as blue to me as the Oly 6s sole.

Or maybe I'm seeing things....

Either way, these, along with every other 5 (iffy on the 23rd anny version), will be copped.

:pimp:

Hope they make the soles similar to the GMP 6s.
Those aren't nearly as blue to me as the Oly 6s sole.
Or maybe I'm seeing things....
Either way, these, along with every other 5 (iffy on the 23rd anny version), will be copped.
:pimp:

I wonder what the 23rd anni 5 will be...

Maybe another cavs colorway, since he got 69 points in one game over the cavs. :lol: cavs can't get a break

Last edited:
I wonder what the 23rd anni 5 will be...
Maybe another cavs colorway, since he got 69 points in one game over the cavs. :lol: cavs can't get a break

there is so many other teams they could hurt the feelings of that would be dope colourways on some J's, just to hurt Utah's feeling wanna call the Grape 5's the Utah 5's haha

I won't though :smh:

Tinted blue soles work on some shoes (Oly VI's), but not on these.

As of now I'm on the fence.  Of the confirmed releases for 2013, the only definite cops for me are the Royal I's and the Black Toe XIII's.
what are the confirmed releases of 2013, were do you find that info?

Back
Top Bottom