Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I think the Grapes already have a release date so you can scratch that off the Black Friday list.

I think the Grapes already have a release date so you can scratch that off the Black Friday list.
Yup the Grapes are releasing in May. The blue tint on the soles of the Fire Red's are extreme but I'd still cop though.

Its either the Laneys or the red midsole fire reds that will release on black Friday.

I'm just curious to see which 5 "sample" that has been floating on the net the past few weeks will be the 23rd anniversary version.

1.The Tongue looks weird it's pointy ?
2. That blue tint throws off the whole shoes
3.The jumpman on the back look horrid
4. Is it just me or is the shape off , idk it just doesn't look like The AIr Jordan 5 on the silhouette

Last edited:
i love the icy soles on these it make them look more fresher imo plus these are not the 1990s or the 99s or even the cdp
these are the 2013 version its supposed to look a little different all yall dudes complaining need to pull yall skirts down you
got dudes on here comparing the cdps to these you have to be 15 or 16 years old

also the icy blue soles keeps them looking fresh after awhile unlike some that turned yellow within a few months of wear
so appreciate it

I was about to pull the trigger on the CDP Vs, but now I can save my money.....IMO the blue sole is a nice change
smokin.gif

i love the icy soles on these it make them look more fresher imo plus these are not the 1990s or the 99s or even the cdp
these are the 2013 version its supposed to look a little different all yall dudes complaining need to pull yall skirts down you
got dudes on here comparing the cdps to these you have to be 15 or 16 years old
They don't get it bruh. I'm copping regardless.

These look great, the site definitely turned up the blue in photoshop. I doubt the icy soles will be that blue.

Its either the Laneys or the red midsole fire reds that will release on black Friday.
I'm just curious to see which 5 "sample" that has been floating on the net the past few weeks will be the 23rd anniversary version.
Hopefully it's the red midsole ones, those are the ones I'm waiting for, not feeling these joints.

here is a comparison of the red on the 2000 retro (top) & the 2008 cdp retro (bottom)

as one can see, the cdp is a darker red with less 'fire' than the 2000 retro
& this new release doesn't look much different than the cdp
whatever your opinion of that may be
Great comparison pic. Thanks.

Gonna defenately pick these up if got the money at the time and the sole up pic up there looks nice :pimp:

Last edited:

My guess for Black Friday 2013 is the Aqua 8s.

I'm def copping these. I missed the CDP and have wanted them for a long time. Also going to try and get the grapes.

The blue tint is TOO BLUE imo. Just doesn't look right on the V. Still rather have the clear sole they usually have. Guess I'm just old school

Back
Top Bottom