Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

what are the confirmed releases of 2013, were do you find that info?

1q4iyt.png

www.air-jordan-release-dates.com
These guys probably take info from $ole Collector.

No they wern't , you must have them confused with the independance day 5's.
(See link below, wont let me post pics for some reason)

http://www.soleawesome.com/product_images/d/282/Air_Jordan_V_Retro_Olympic_WM-1__26916_zoom.JPG
Uhhhhmmmm YES THEY WERE. They were not durabuck tho :smh:. I would know. It's currently my second favorite pair. They released not too long before or after the wolf greys and they had the blue icy soles and a 23 on the side which I like but most people hate.

Last edited:
Really? So what came out in August of last year? Don't waste your time saying they didn't come out and grave dig to find the thread. And they sucked IMO.
Uhhhhmmmm YES THEY WERE. They were not durabuck tho
mean.gif
. I would know. It's currently my second favorite pair. They released not too long before or after the wolf greys and they had the blue icy soles and a 23 on the side which I like but most people hate.
Didn't see the quote, thought he was talking about the Fire Reds, Not the metallics.

Last edited:
I just picked up a pair of used CDP Fire Red 5s for around $200. I personally like the '23' on the side, but I hope the ones I just bought are nice enough so I won't force myself into getting these when they drop. I have a habit of doing that. :X 

Fire Reds.
its the same just minus the 3M tongue and reversed paint placement

i always called these ones the white & black
& the other (with the red midsole/black tongue) the fire red

i should have pushed years ago to get both those into the lexicon!

Pics make them look better, but no thanks. The blue tint soles bug the s*** out of me. If these have the softer pleather like on the military iv's, I might like them a little more. But I know it's going to have that stiff pleather similar to the white cement iv's, so all signs point to 'no' for me.

If these are the Fire Reds, what are the ones with the red midsoles called?

Fire Reds.
its the same just minus the 3M tongue and reversed paint placement

i always called these ones the white & black
& the other (with the red midsole/black tongue) the fire red
i should have pushed years ago to get both those into the lexicon!

^^^

Yeah i'd go with that, either that or just call these the Bulls and then the black tongues the Fire Reds.

I'd rather not turn this thread into what the Raptor 7 one was... oops i mean Charcoal 7 or is it Playoff 7? :D

Last edited:
^i believe that little triangle of paint was white on both the 1990 original & the 2000 retro
so it is better to be white

they changed it to red on the cdp only

Back
Top Bottom