Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

if you try to add an unavailable size to your cart, it will let you know. i tried it with the 7.5 and 15 they said was sold out

Easy cop off NBAStore.com.

$159.99 shipped.  No tax + 2-Day Shoprunner FTW!  
pimp.gif

Copped on NDC easy as Hell. I'm done camping, done with lines and ********, it's 5 degrees in NY right now, **** that. I had a 9.5 in my cart, released it and picked up a 9. Everyone was attacking the BHM pack and the Oregon Turf Jet. The Turf jet sold out before the 5's. Anyway it was an easy online release. and Big REPS to my NDC NINJA, for the 8.5!

I know this sounds crazy, but I just got hit up and my local stores the shoes are sitting in the shelves. So do I need to call them so I can cancel my orders? finish line btw

Depends where you order from... NDC you can just go to your MY ORDER and then MODIFY it then click on CANCEL ORDER. Your account should reversed once you get the cancellation email.

It looks like these kicks have a very high production number. A lot stores got these. I think everyone who is copping from FNL will be okay.

Damn this leather is stiff though.
this
Felt (and smelled) like the chi ones, also the blue tint in the sole gives the netting the appearence of having a slight yellowed tint by comparison. But otherwise I love the shoe, theres something I just love about 5s

Such a nice feeling to wake up, hop on eastbay and easily add to cart. Expected some competition with this release, but that was oddly too easy.

i should of waited out for the nba link, i had a code for 10% off oh well. hopefully the aj1 and 3 is as easy as this release

I didn't even realize bhm stuff was dropping heading to hoh to see how there gonna do the 3 release and the royals ones hopefully I can get at,east one if them.

Back
Top Bottom