Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

1 off FL and 1 off....wow *****? Last time i got a pair of jordans from there was the candy canes in 99.

its nice to see everyone getting there pair. i could only imagine how those mom and pop shops feel. theyre prices should drop from 250 to at least 215. 

Thanks fam! Copped on nba store.

Damn son, what is this, pair #3? 
laugh.gif
np.. but yeah i was thinking the same thing how many pairs u grab 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Such a nice feeling to wake up, hop on eastbay and easily add to cart. Expected some competition with this release, but that was oddly too easy.
Same here. Surprised how easy it was. Pressed the add to cart button once and I had my pair. Now I can go back to sleep. Great way to start the weekend.

I'd recommend not using economy shipping through FNL or the FTL family of stores, it takes like 2 weeks and it goes through so many different hands, the odds of them losing it goes waaaay up. (Yes boxes disappear in transit too, trust me, I work at a shipping company)

Yeah. Before it used to do that to me. Now it wont even go thru at all with my Paypal.
Try what I did. Click secure checkout button instead of Checkout with Paypal. On the next screen, then click the Paypal option & proceed as normal.
Should go thru.

Back
Top Bottom